Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default WTT: Maxim MG08/15 for TSMG in PA only

Bored with my current toys, and maybe you are too.

And if like me, you don't have the ducats for another NFA purchase at todays insane prices.

And if like me, you don't dare outright sell what you have - else you'll fritter away the money on mundane stuff around the house...

So, WTT FTF within PA only;

My Form 4 Maxim MG08/15, Spandau 1917 watercooled beltfed for any drum-fed TSMG.

This is a pretty complete example that Charlie Erb built for me, I hand-picked it from his secret Maxim stash waaaay back when. You can likely count on one hand the number of non-matching numbered parts on the gun. The Kaiser numbered everything, including the wood.

"Adjustable ROF" based on quality of the 8mm and fusee setting, and if you choose to use the booster or not.
    Shot some Egyptian 8mm once that made this run like an MG34. This will dump a 100rd belt without a hiccup.

If you seen one of these belt-fed steamers in action - you understand the attraction it has.

Runs like a machine and has great wood, with steam port cover, booster, bipod, flash-hider, 2x100rd belts, 1 250rd belt.

See pix at:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...an/MG0815884d/

Have since bought a better digi cam and can send more on request.

Thanks for looking.

Steve near PGH, PA

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: WTT: Maxim MG08/15 for TSMG in PA only

Yes, I noticed...