Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Larrys Pistol and Pawn

Anybody ever deal with this online broker? I'm buying a M&P9 very soon and they have listed for $439 ... It sounds great that's alomst $100 cheaper than Buds but I dint wanna get ripped off ...

(Northumberland County)

Thumbs up Re: Larrys Pistol and Pawn

If it's Larry's pistol and pawn in Huntsville, Al, then yes I used to frequent there a lot while at a nearby base. Great selection and nice folks as far as the storefront goes, I still stop in there when I'm close. Their prices were always the best in the Huntsville area. Hope this helps.
    "You never lived till you almost died, for those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Larrys Pistol and Pawn

Thanks I'll check the webpage n see if it is the one in Alabama

(Northumberland County)

I just checked it and its them Huntsville, Alabama. I would not be worried to order from them, they have been there since the mid 80's at least a real gun shop in every sense of the word.
    "You never lived till you almost died, for those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

(Delaware County)

I was jus skeptical because I've never seen a M&P9 for that cheap ne where ever

Quote Originally Posted by wally36 View Post
    Anybody ever deal with this online broker? I'm buying a M&P9 very soon and they have listed for $439 ... It sounds great that's alomst $100 cheaper than Buds but I dint wanna get ripped off ...
    Ive been a close friend of Larry since high school. We are both 65 years old. Ive never heard a bad thing about his honesty or fair dealings. He started when he was in high school working for one of the larger shops in this area, and built his business all these years. He has been consistently a house hold name in north alabama as the go-to shop for guns. He will have over 5-6000 guns in stock at any one time and is a big seller to government purchasers nation wide. Ammo with him is cheaper also. Over the years Ive purchased and traded with him a lot on different items. And, i was even in the shop today looking at some of his sale items, and spoke with him a bit, and shot in the range in the back of the store. He is no only a dealer, but a distributor, for smith, ruger, browing, glock, beretta, and most other brands. He is the one all dealers in north alabama get their guns from. He just recently got an award from Ruger for being the largest volume distributor in the south east for their products. His reputation is beyond reproach. If you have any problem, feel free to contact me and I will go to the shop to discuss your issue. Im a retired mathematician/physicist for the US Army, 36 years on the payroll there. I know you will get fair dealings and hope you will purchase there often. Im at bill45colt@yahoo.com Regards

(Allegheny County)

I got my CZ P-7 from them - NO issues with them, great communication via email and phone.

shipped to my private FFL with no issues - very easy to coordinate with them. I liked the way they handled everything.

I would buy from them again no worries.
    FNX-9 Two-tone