Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Talking New FEG P9M .40 S&W

I picked up this beauty so my wife has something easier to carry. I traded with another member here. I'd figure I'd post the obligatory gun pictures. Smalls, Shipglock40 and I were talking about it at Meleanie's Memorial Lunch... I believe Smalls called me a "bastard" for getting it In good fun of course. Apparently he shot the exact same one that Flash was trading/selling... Smalls told me he liked it, but I guess didn't get it.

My understanding is that this gun is basically a clone of the Browning Hi-Power. At least that is what I gathered from the seller. My question is this... I would imagine if it is a clone that the Browning HP grips and holster would fit the FEG as well?

It was apparently was made in Hungary and was Lithuanian police issue (It even says "Lietuva Policija" on the slide) until the 90's and ended up state side after they switched to Glocks. Flash can probably chime in to correct me if I am wrong. We took it to the range and I instantly fell in love with it... so here it is!

Last edited by Pro2A; March 28th, 2010 at 08:04 PM.

(Chester County)

Default Re: New FEG P9M .40 S&W

Very nice! I'd love a BHP, clone or nor.