Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Default SHORT NOTICE - Meet and volunteer for Lt. Gov. candidate Daryl Metcalfe

Daryl Metcalfe is going to be at the Franklin County Republican Headquarters on Tuesday April 6 at 7:00 pm. I am going to be the county coordinator for his campaign and have things like bumper stickers and signs for folks who may not be able to get them directly from the Republican Headquarters because of their limited hours.

Mr. Metcalfe has long been a strong supporter of the Second Amendment, and in general has a very liberty-minded, limited government philosophy. Please consider coming out on the 6th to meet him and see how you can possible help his campaign.

Hope to see you there!

*Please download, print and distribute the attached flyer to anywhere you can think of.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gnbrotz; March 28th, 2010 at 01:40 PM.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: SHORT NOTICE - Meet and volunteer for Lt. Gov. candidate Daryl Metcalfe

Where is the headquarters located? I tried to Google it and kept getting Franklin county, Ohio.
    "No man's life,liberty,or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -Mark Twain

(Franklin County)

Default Re: SHORT NOTICE - Meet and volunteer for Lt. Gov. candidate Daryl Metcalfe

Quote Originally Posted by shipglock40 View Post
    Where is the headquarters located? I tried to Google it and kept getting Franklin county, Ohio.
    The address for the headquarters is actually "293 Southgate Mall, Chambersburg, PA 17201". The headquarters is near the south end of the strip mall, very near the "B" map marker shown in this Google map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...09645&t=h&z=17

(Franklin County)

Is there anyone who thinks they will make it out this Tuesday? You aren't obligated to volunteer just because you show up to meet and learn more about Mr. Metcalfe.

(Franklin County)

Greg, I considered it and might be able to make it. I have an appointment in Hagerstown at 5pm, so I'll see.

I read up on Mr. Metcalfe and although I have my own religious principles I try to live by, it appears he's pretty outspoken about his religious beliefs. I've never seen religion and politics mix very well and it appears he's tried to mix both on several occasions that failed.

I can't seem to find much that he's done to help in his own district either. I see what's on the flier, but I'm not finding much about them online. I'm tending to lean politically towards sweeping the chart clean this election, if the representatives haven't shown they're worthy of a vote.

Still, I'd like to hear what he's claiming to be all about and who he may be backing for Governor. It's a shame, but I can't seem to find anything the people have said is positive about him. But we know how the negative always seems to overpower the positive.

(Franklin County)

Argh... if I had seen this sooner I would have gone.

Dammit. I like him too.