My wife and I went to our first training. We had been shooting for several months. We have shot about 500 rounds each. Not alot. My wife was having problems and was getting frustrated due to not being able to put rounds on target. Her neuropathy screws her balance up. She can not fell the bottoms of her feet. My dad and I could not help her with her shooting.

The last hour of the training was 50 rounds of shooting. After going over stance and how to deal with her cross eye Dominance we started shooting. She was doing very well. The last 20 rounds we paired up to play the Clock game. Put bullseyes on 12,3,6 and 9 o'clock. Your Partner calls commands. Like 3 and 9. You would shoot 3 first than 9.

She started to not due as well. I through my arms up and said it must be me. The instructor came over and work on her grip and head alignment. She began to hit almost everything I told her to shoot. She almost out shot me the final 12 rounds. She may have but I will not admit it.

She can not wait to go back to the range and She really wants more training.
She wants the same instructor but we will probably have the instructor that trained him . We were in a class with a couple who were deciding if they want to buy a firearm. At Tripoli's they provide you with a Range gun if you do not have one. I think the verdict is out on if they get one or not but they said they would try one more time. They gave the couple a revolver for her and he used a Glock 9mm. Did not see what model.

The Training was at Tripoli's Triggers Training and Education Center. The Indoor Range is very nice. Both Trainers they have are Williamsport LEOs