Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any interest in a Utah permit class in the Pittsburgh/Monroeville area for April?

I posted this in the Pittsburgh thread but figured I'd toss it out here as well...

We just completed a Utah concealed firearm permit class in Ebensburg last weekend and we are exploring the possibility of a Utah permit class in the Pittsburgh/Monroeville area for mid April.

Just wanted to get a show of hands to see how many folks would be interested. The class runs about 6 hours and the cost would be $85.

Default Re: Any interest in a Utah permit class in the Pittsburgh/Monroeville area for April?

I'd be happy to vouch as a reference for Jim. This guy definitely knows his stuff and knows how to conduct the class.

I'm very happy with the class, and I learned a few things too....and that never hurts.

Default Re: Any interest in a Utah permit class in the Pittsburgh/Monroeville area for April?

Thanks Franky!

Any interest?

(Butler County)

I know 2 or 3 people who are interested in a UTAH class. Depends on the date of the class.

(Allegheny County)

I would be interested if that cost would cover everything to get the license.

Quote Originally Posted by bellae View Post
    I know 2 or 3 people who are interested in a UTAH class. Depends on the date of the class.

We were thinking of possibly doing it on Sunday, April 11. We could also push it out farther if that date is not available for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshT View Post
    I would be interested if that cost would cover everything to get the license.
    The $85 is just for the class. The permit fee is $65.25 plus the few things that you would need to get to complete the application (prints, photo, etc).

(Montgomery County)

How about a class closer to Philadelphia? Anything in the works?
    1 step at a time will get you through a hard journey!

Quote Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
    I posted this in the Pittsburgh thread but figured I'd toss it out here as well...

We just completed a Utah concealed firearm permit class in Ebensburg last weekend and we are exploring the possibility of a Utah permit class in the Pittsburgh/Monroeville area for mid April.

Just wanted to get a show of hands to see how many folks would be interested. The class runs about 6 hours and the cost would be $85.
    Is there range time or just classroom? Is range time even required for UT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast