Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Default Gun and Knife Show

Gun and knife show at the Mont Alto Fire Company, Mont Alto Pa. March 20 & 21. Don't know much about it. Just happened to pass thru yesterday and saw the sign in front of the fire station.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Gun and Knife Show

Time for the gun show is 9-3 on yhr 21st amd the fee is $5 from what the sign said. Can you catch good deals on new stuff at these show? I have applied for a CC permit . It has only been 2 weeks and I understand it takes around 4 weeks. What should I do if I find a bargin? can I make the purchase and take it home ? I hope this does not sound silly but, most of my pistols were handed down from family so I never have bought from a store yet. Any help would be great thanks,

Smile Re: Gun and Knife Show

Ow u get there from Harrisburg ?

(Franklin County)

From Harrisburg ,Rt. 15 south to Rt 30, , Rt30 west thru Gettysburg toward Chambersburg.Probably 10 miles. After you pass thru Michaux State Forrest,take Rt 997 south, past Penn National Golf course to Mont Alto. Fire Hall is on the left.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by biggerpatterson View Post
    From Harrisburg ,Rt. 15 south to Rt 30, , Rt30 west thru Gettysburg toward Chambersburg.Probably 10 miles. After you pass thru Michaux State Forrest,take Rt 997 south, past Penn National Golf course to Mont Alto. Fire Hall is on the left.
    You can also get off 15 at 234 West (Heidlersburg Rd) via Biglersville until it ends at Rt 30 and skip the Gettysburg traffic, nicer scenery...you could also come down 81 South and get off at the Scotland exit-that is 997, and head south..
    USMC 2/10 1982-85
    ~REMEMBER FT. HOOD~

(Franklin County)

I went to the Mont Alto show on Sunday. Small show and not crowded at all. I did find some things I was looking for. Spent more money there than I did at the York show. They are having another one in August .

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by biggerpatterson View Post
    I went to the Mont Alto show on Sunday. Small show and not crowded at all. I did find some things I was looking for. Spent more money there than I did at the York show. They are having another one in August .
    I did aswell. I found a few CC weapons for the G/f to take intrest in. Also information regarding a new gun shop that is opening in Chambersburg in May I believe the guy said he was going to open.

It was only 5 bucks to get in. And you can't be McClure's prices on guns. The same Px4 Storm SC he had there for 509 I saw at the Harrisburg show for 569-609.

He charges a flat 20 bucks+shipping over what he actually paid for the gun. No bullshit attached.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
    I did aswell. I found a few CC weapons for the G/f to take intrest in. Also information regarding a new gun shop that is opening in Chambersburg in May I believe the guy said he was going to open.

It was only 5 bucks to get in. And you can't be McClure's prices on guns. The same Px4 Storm SC he had there for 509 I saw at the Harrisburg show for 569-609.

He charges a flat 20 bucks+shipping over what he actually paid for the gun. No bullshit attached.
    I heard on the radio that a shop was opening on South Third Street but couldn't picture where it was going to be..
    USMC 2/10 1982-85
    ~REMEMBER FT. HOOD~

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Maquis View Post
    I heard on the radio that a shop was opening on South Third Street but couldn't picture where it was going to be..
    I should've grabbed a buisness card.