Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default shooters place fallston PA

bought my first handgun here back in 2004 or 2005. Just recently bought a kimber raptor pro for my 26 birthday and they beat everyone's price around me. Not the biggest selection but they can order any thing you would like. definitely recommend you to stop if your in the neighborhood.

Shooters Place in New Brighton PA
    Last edited by danp; October 4th, 2011 at 07:19 PM.

Default Re: shooters place fallston PA

Bob is a great guy... I buy most of my reloading supplies there and I just picked up a little Taurus TCP that I won at the Conway VFD Sportsman's bash. Shooter's Place supplied the arms.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by palabman View Post
    Bob is a great guy... I buy most of my reloading supplies there and I just picked up a little Taurus TCP that I won at the Conway VFD Sportsman's bash. Shooter's Place supplied the arms.

He's always been great to deal with whenever I go in. I bought my PT1911 from him a few years ago. When reloading supplies were harder to come by he put 1k large pistol primers back for me when they came in.

I'm just heading down there this morning to pick up 2000 small pistol primers he set aside. Primers and 380 components are mighty hard to find.

I wanted to revive an old thread after a recent transaction I had at Shooter's Place.

Firstly, I was welcomed and greeted as I walked in the door. Bob acknowledged me and aided in guiding me to the reloading section. He then left me to roam the shelves. I probably spent 15 minutes searching the aisles and finally found some brass I hadn't seen in a long time. I brought up the brass to the counter and was kindly asked to wait a couple minutes as Bob and his colleague were aiding another customer in a new carry pistol purchase. This just gave me a little more time to check out the fishing section and available firearms. Bob finally said he was free and ready and I came over to pay. He then pointed out to me a few Christian books that he was giving away to anyone interested. Being a Christian and starting to get more into reading, I gladly picked up a copy of each of the available books.

All-in-all, I had a great experience. It may not be the biggest store or have the most firearms, but the service and kindness are second-to-none. It was a pleasure to deal with Bob and a blessing to help a small local, Christian family owned, gun store. I will make a point to stop in anytime I am in the area. They have a new, long term, customer.