Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Where to get fingerprinted?

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    acutally...there is where i wound up getting it done. Publicly, they do Falls residents Tues and Wed 12-2. I'm not a Falls resident but i do work right across the street. But without a lunch break those hours aren't much good. I called an Falls LEO i know and he arranged another officer to meet me after work one day.

now i find out that the security company in the building where i work does printing of their guards. For future reference, is there any reason why i couldn't get them to do it?
    (bold me)

J 2 J,

I'll have to ask my buddy at the facility where you got yours done ... the only reason that I could see for a ' Negative ' is the signature and facility ... you know, the F B I may want to know that the facility is ' Legit '.

e.g. I get my brother to go get printed and say he's me ... the P D will ask for Photo I D, but a independent facility might be a little more lax .... make any sense ?

Work the old Strick bldg ?
    " For the left, Freedom IS a Fringe Idea "

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BanginBonnie2 View Post
    (bold me)

J 2 J,

I'll have to ask my buddy at the facility where you got yours done ... the only reason that I could see for a ' Negative ' is the signature and facility ... you know, the F B I may want to know that the facility is ' Legit '.

e.g. I get my brother to go get printed and say he's me ... the P D will ask for Photo I D, but a independent facility might be a little more lax .... make any sense ?

Work the old Strick bldg ?
    Yes..that does make sense.

and yes the old Strick building. This is what it is today. The security company is one of our tenants.

Yes..that does make sense.

and yes the old Strick building. This is what it is today. The security company is one of our tenants.
    Wow, that's quite a change from what it was. I was down to Falls Bldg. a couple months ago and probably never even looked across the road.

Man, you ever wanted to see a ' Real Gem ' ... Strick Trlrs. Dunmore, Pa. yard back in the '70s ... you wouldn't wish that job on your worst enemy.

The guy you know at Falls .. Irish, FFL small shop ?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BanginBonnie2 View Post
    Wow, that's quite a change from what it was. I was down to Falls Bldg. a couple months ago and probably never even looked across the road.

Man, you ever wanted to see a ' Real Gem ' ... Strick Trlrs. Dunmore, Pa. yard back in the '70s ... you wouldn't wish that job on your worst enemy.

The guy you know at Falls .. Irish, FFL small shop ?
    Irish?...mmmml don't think so...but not sure. He does share a name with an Ivy League school....

Irish?...mmmml don't think so...but not sure. He does share a name with an Ivy League school....

Don't believe I know the fellow your speaking about ... don't know how my friend handles it there .... wayyy tttooooo busy there !

...... I'll take a Barney Fife job with a stream, sandwich and a fishin' pole at lunch break ... a lot to be said for ' Small Town Slow '

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123