Got this email request from Kim Stolfer legislative chairman of Allegheny County Sportsmen Association (ACSL) and chairman of Firearms Owners Against Crime (FOAC)

Kim really needs a southwestern FFL dealer that did not receive official notice from PA state police as required from the federal judges ruing on social security numbers not being required on firearm transactions in Mike Stollenwerk vs PSP lawsuit.

I also will like to talk to you about finding someone who can join in with Mike Stollenwerk and his continuing efforts to hold the Pennsylvania State police responsible for not complying with the federal lawsuit in court order. They just need to be willing to have their name used as a plaintiff and it could be an average individual or it could be a gun dealer. It would be helpful if we could find someone who had just purchased a firearm recently from a dealer or got a concealed carry permit that was not informed that they did not have to surrender their Social Security number. Please let me know.

Take care!

Kim Stolfer
(412) 221-3346, Home Phone
(412) 257-1099, Home Fax
(412) 352-5018, Cell
email activist@fyi.net

FYI for everyone Mike Stollenwerk took on this gun rights issues with SSN violating the federal privacy act law and won, that is why discloser of your SSN is not required to purchase firearms and concealed carry permits anymore. Except the PSP has not honored the terms of the federal lawsuit by informing everyone of there rights at non-discloser of SSN is now voluntary.

Everyone likes to complains about laws violating our rights, well Mike Stollenwerk did something about it, for all of our benefits. I will try to do my small part to support or render aid to anyone that is effective in defending or fighting for protecting our constitutional rights hence my post for help by a SW FFL dealer.