Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Bullseye Shooters Source-Elizabethtown

Thought I'd put out a good word for Bullseye Shooters Source in Elizabethtown. It's located in a little shopping center across from K-Mart. It's a newer shop, and their selection is fairly limited, but the owner is a very nice guy and he'll get what you want if you ask.

Perhaps more importantly, he is happy to do firearms transfers between individuals, or from online sales/auctions for a reasonable price. He charges $20 (tax included) for person to person, and $25 (tax included) for a transfer from online. With Trop's not even willing to do Internet transfers and Kinsey's charging an arm and a leg for them, this was a welcome piece of information.

I had a gun transferred from AIM Surplus (so you know he's already on file with them) and the experience was very positive.

His hours are somewhat limited, but the shop is open later in the evening, so it's still pretty convenient.

Here's the contact info:

Steven M. Stoltzfus
    Bullseye Shooters Source
    1636 S. Market St.
    Elizabethtown, PA 17022

tel: 717-361-1626
    fax: 717-361-1624
    email: smstoltz@aol.com
    www.bullseyeshooterssource.com

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Bullseye Shooters Source-Elizabethtown

I'll second this. I like this shop and have found them to be very friendly and helpful. The best way to help them expand their selection is to patronize them and help them grow the business, if you're in the area check them out!

Yes, been there for a transfer and definitly a nice shop
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Re: Bullseye Shooters Source-Elizabethtown

I had the pleasure of visiting this fine establishment for the first time this evening.
    Mr. Stoltzfus handled the transfer of a pistol I bought on Auction Arms. I arrived at closing time, yet he didn't make me feel at all rushed while filling out the paperwork. He even told me to feel free to look around. What a nice guy!
    Although it's a small shop, the selection is pretty good. There's a real variety of guns and gear there. Oh, yeah--how many gun shops are open on Sunday? Bullseye Shooters Source is (12-5)!
    I don't get out that way very often, but the next time I'm in E-town, I'll be sure to stop by.

(Lancaster County)

Hours are now Monday thru Friday 9am - 9pm, Saturday 9am to 7pm, Sunday Noon to 5pm.

(Lancaster County)

Just unloaded a UPS truck full of NcStar products this week. More coming Monday. Most items are currently in stock at the store. Quality products at great prices. AR accessories, bipods, lasers, dot sights, scopes, spotters, mounts, etc.! Check out their web site www.ncstar.com and come see us!

Also, Stop in to register for a free gun. I'm giving away a Charles Daly tactical shotgun on May 31st!! ((Must pass pics)) <had to say that>

Steve
    Bullseye Shooters Source

(Berks County)

Figured I'd give a deserved bump to Steve. Went there this afternoon looking to replace a stripped grip screw on my 1911. Steve looked through all his stuff but came up empty as far as new. So what does he do?

He goes in the back, pulls out a personal gun, removes all four hex head grip screws and puts them on my gun for free. Now THAT'S customer service.

Considering this is the second time I've been there, the first being a quick look back when he opened, he just got a new regular.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Chester County)

i saw this place last time i was at my parents house I'm glad its a good shop i'll stop in next time im in town

for $25 transfers its worth the drive

(York County)

Quite surprised to hear that they are still open. Last couple times I went by there during their posted hours the place was closed. There were indications that they were "CLOSED" closed as in no longer in business. Notices on the door indicated such was the case. Nice guys there - hope they can make a go of it.

(Lancaster County)

I went in there when he first opened and had limited hours and stock. Now that I hear he is open on sunday he will definatly see me. I live in E-town and frequent Trop and Kinseys, but kinseys is expensive and Trop is always to crowded. Trop is also under new ownership so it remains to see what will happen there. I have come to rely on buying through the net due to a wife that is not gun friendly and lack of spare time with two todlers. I buy and sell a couple of times a year and shoot once or twice a week so another shop in E-town is great. In response to the poster that said no internet transfers at Trop; I had one done a month or two ago, the problem with them is they want the FFL by fax not e-mail. I have bought and sold on the internet through kinseys and although they are pricey they know what they are doing and give one-on-one service when its your turn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast