Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default liberty sportsman association

well i finally joined.... 16$ and i was on a range with noone to bother me... peace and quite... well sort of... the people who run it are very nice... i spoke to gary shuey for my menbership and he is a very nice guy... carries either a beretta or a browning hipower.... couldnt really tell cause of the holster..... anyway they are a good group of people and they actually care about what goes on out there.... if anyone wants to attend a meeting sometime they have one every month... second saturday.... let me know if anyone is interested in joining and we can hook up sometime on their range..

Default Re: liberty sportsman association

This is near Blanchard/Bald Eagle State Park, right? The guys at work said they used to shoot trap there all the time but the campers complained so much most of them quit going. That'd be a short easy drive for me if they have a rifle range thats open on the weekends...

(Clinton County)

My wife and I just joined. Plan on going to the April meeting when they start at 10 am. The range is open Mon-Sat. 8:00 am till dusk. Sun 9:00 am till dusk. That is what they have on their Website.

ah bonehead me didn't even think to look for a website.. found it, its the same range I was thinking of. I think I'll be joining pretty soon myself.

(Lehigh County)

yeah they have a nice rifle range.. they have targets set up at what seems to be about 50yrds and 100... then they have a stationary target or 2 way up a hill.... not sure of distance... im thinking of building a target holder from some of the scrap 2x4s that i have so i can have a target at 25 yds whe i go... which by the way will be tomorrow... need to sight in my 10/22.... if anyone is willing to show up let me know... i get off around 4pm so ill be up probably around 4:30 or 4:45... if ya show look for the silver minivan.... by the way.. my name is mike

(Clinton County)

I drove up there last week to check it out. Looked like a nice place. Think I'll join this week, and try it out

(Lehigh County)

well today was a good day... i was out there for about 2 hours.... put around 200 rounds through my 10/22... never got to sight it in cuz my dumbass forgot targets... however i was able to hit a 20 oz bottle consistantly with a red dot.... i had a good time and didnt have anyone to bother me.... couldnt ask for more

(Centre County)

i stopped by Millers Gun Shop yesterday and signed up there. I'm thinking about doing some shooting sometime on Sunday if anyone is interested. I will know for sure later in the week if I am definitely going.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by fonz View Post
    i stopped by Millers Gun Shop yesterday and signed up there. I'm thinking about doing some shooting sometime on Sunday if anyone is interested. I will know for sure later in the week if I am definitely going.
    if im still in the area ill def show up... got a new scope for the 10/22..... and this time i wont forget targets!!! hahaha

(Centre County)

I'm gonna stay in the garage and revive the bike from its hibernation. All I have to shoot right now is the Beretta 92 and I'm thinking of trading that in on something else anyway so I want to leave it alone. Once I get my 1911 back I'll post up when I'm going shooting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast