My first purchase was a Springfield Armory Saint Edge. I'd been looking to enter into the AR realm and read a lot of great reviews when the Edge was introduced so I ordered one. It is light, functions flawlessly and has many features found on more expensive models.

Edge with Bipod.jpg

My second is a build - my son and I decided to try our hand at builds together. We ordered PSA rifle kits when they went on sale around the 4th of July. The upper cam assembled and I bought a CMMG lower for it. I swapped out all the furniture for Magpul and have a LaRue trigger on order for it. It's got a SPARC AR red dot on it and is a tight shooter.

M4 Carbine 1.jpg

I then decided that I wanted to try my hand at a complete build. This one was built in .223 Wylde with a PSA lower and an Aero upper. I've only put maybe 20 rounds through it at this point so it still needs to be dialed in. I tried a scope and mount from Monstrum. It had good reviews and for under $200. So far, I've been happy with it.

PSA .223 Wylde.jpg

This one I just got two days ago - I won it in a raffle fundraiser for a veterans group. It is a Thompson (Kahr) AR 15 AOX10.5-01 pistol. It came with sights and horizontal fore grip. The blade is a Shockwave. It is barreled in .223 Wylde. It is my first time working with an AR pistol - and I'm liking it a lot. I put 30 rounds through it when I got home from the Tommy Gun Warehouse in Greely where I picked it up. It is a cannon and the occasional flame licks out of the muzzle brake...like being back in Field Artillery. Kahr (under the Thompson/Auto Ordnance brand) manufacturers them at the Greely plant now and they make both rifle and pistol versions. They are sold through limited dealers and at the retail store.

Thompson AR 6.jpg