Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 370 of 392 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 3917
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Post your AR with pictures here!

Still waiting to get out with this one..

(York County)

I'm starting to really like these little guys. This one has a CMMG dedicated 22LR upper with a 4.5" barrel that I think looks pretty cool with one of my silencers on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Every day's a Saturday

(Northampton County)

That last one is a slick setup .very neat little package.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Perry County)

Need some feedback. I can't decide if I want to use the Mega Monolithic billet upper/lower for a new pistol. What do you guy think of this mock-up?

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Need some feedback. I can't decide if I want to use the Mega Monolithic billet upper/lower for a new pistol. What do you guy think of this mock-up?

I think it looks great!

(Allegheny County)

I think the muzzle device would look better semi-enclosed in the end of the rail - that's how every flash can I've seen is done.

I had a little trouble calculating the length of rail I needed in order to get that look. I found it was easier once I had the barrel and muzzle device on the upper and I could get an exact measurement, then order the rail length that would work correctly for my desired look.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

I like the muzzle devise as is, no need from my opinion to cover it more with the rail.
    Like the stock as well.
    I personally don’t like full picatinny rails, l much prefer the lighter weight and circumference of Mlok or Key mod rails. I also have smaller hands which helps explain my preference.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
    I like the muzzle devise as is, no need from my opinion to cover it more with the rail.
    Like the stock as well.
    I personally don’t like full picatinny rails, l much prefer the lighter weight and circumference of Mlok or Key mod rails. I also have smaller hands which helps explain my preference.
    I was sad when Mega lost the right to make monolithic uppers. I would have enjoyed seeing later generations. I have their version of M-Lok on my full size AR. Makes for a very slim forend. Unfortunately, those are a lot harder to find than the full rail versions. I now have 2 Mega Maten monolithic (AR-10) and 3 of the standard (AR-15) versions.

I got a Magpul K2 grip and some ladder rail covers that came in today. I'm going to put it together with a binary trigger and have some fun.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Wyoming County)

I was sad when Mega lost the right to make monolithic uppers. I would have enjoyed seeing later generations. I have their version of M-Lok on my full size AR. Makes for a very slim forend. Unfortunately, those are a lot harder to find than the full rail versions. I now have 2 Mega Maten monolithic (AR-10) and 3 of the standard (AR-15) versions.

I got a Magpul K2 grip and some ladder rail covers that came in today. I'm going to put it together with a binary trigger and have some fun.
    How does the barrel nut work?
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    How does the barrel nut work?
    They all come with a barrel nut wrench.

Page 370 of 392 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380 ... LastLast