Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Adams County)

Default Re: Littlestown family diner OC lunch 3/21@1:30

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    That's quite a birthday schedule you have. I don't envy that part of it. I'll see everyone tomarrow at 1:30.

Orion, sorry we'll miss you, but school is definitely more important than lunch with us. We need more educated people in the world. You are our future and we want you to be better than we have been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    +1. Local gatherings like these can be thrown together quickly... and frequently depending on interest.

As we get into this spring and summer weather, we can also factor a shoot into the mix!
    Thank you, Sir. I am doing my best to stay educated, and to keep expanding upon what I already know.

Curmudgeon, while my summer is already booked solid in New Mexico, I hope I'll be able to attend a shoot before I transfer out of the area in the fall.

As always, my deepest regards Gentlemen. Make it a good one tomorrow. I'll swing by if I can.

Orion
    Oath Keeper, MMIX - Ad Infinitum

(Adams County)

I had a great time today. Fingers, Curmudgeon and Mrs. Curmudgeon, Fired up and I enjoyed a nice, leisurely lunch without incident. I wish I could have stayed longer, but the grape vines were calling and I need the extra cash right now. I really enjoyed everyone's stories of teenage delinquency. Thanks all of you for a very enjoyable time. We'll have to do it again sometime soon. I'm opting for Appalachian Brewing Co next time, though. They have good food and great beer.
    I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy. Hippie and 3%er.

(Adams County)

Great having lunch with all that could make it. Cheese steak was pretty good. I forgot to ask Curmudgeon how the "famous" chicken was. He took a pic of all of us so we have proof.

Orion... sorry we missed you. Hope your school work goes well this weekend. Keep up the good work and hopefully you won't have to start your own company because you don't have the schooling to get a "real job" like Fingers.

Everybody seemed to have a good time and I look forward to seeing you all and more soon!

Keep checking the Adams county section for more posts because this area (and the rest) really needs awareness.
    Proud 3%er... We'll fight for your rights, even when you won't.

(Adams County)

I had a great time today. Fingers, Curmudgeon and Mrs. Curmudgeon, Fired up and I enjoyed a nice, leisurely lunch without incident. I wish I could have stayed longer, but the grape vines were calling and I need the extra cash right now. I really enjoyed everyone's stories of teenage delinquency. Thanks all of you for a very enjoyable time. We'll have to do it again sometime soon. I'm opting for Appalachian Brewing Co next time, though. They have good food and great beer.
    The stories were lots of fun! I think I did more talking then eating(sorry everyone). Where is Appalachian?

(York County)

And the photo evidence...

(L to R) Mrs. Curmudgeon, Evan, Fingers80002, and MrFiredUp

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FiredUp View Post
    The stories were lots of fun! I think I did more talking then eating(sorry everyone). Where is Appalachian?
    It's in Gettysburg on 30. I go there quite a bit, but I usually CC, so I don't know if they have a firearms policy. It is a great place for food and drink. If you don't want beer, they make a very good root beer as well.
    I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy. Hippie and 3%er.

(Adams County)

It's in Gettysburg on 30. I go there quite a bit, but I usually CC, so I don't know if they have a firearms policy. It is a great place for food and drink. If you don't want beer, they make a very good root beer as well.
    I say we show up and find out what their feeling is on guns. Worst case senario... They ask us to leave and you have to find a way to brew their kind of beer at home Mr. Alchohol makin' man

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345