Well folks, it's getting to be that time of year for you to weed out all the stuff you don't use or want anymore and make some cash from it.

I'm hosting the 4th Annual Spring Sporting Goods Only Garage Sale at my place again for any PaFOA member to sell their unwanted, unused, want to sell to buy something else, stuff.

Here's the preliminaries:

Who: Any PaFOA member who wants to participate.

What: Any sports related stuff you want to sell.

Where: 307 Matilda Ave, Lemont, PA (just outside State College)

When: May 14, 15, 16, 2010 (Fri, Sat 8-5, Sun 8-Noon)

How: Drop me a PM or post saying you're in.

Misc: If you let me know what you may be selling, I'm compiling a list to post the closer it gets to the sale date. I'm an FFL so I can do transfers on site for anyone who wishes (or is required to do by law). If you will be at the sale, you mark the item with the price and the buyers can dicker with you. If you want me to sell it for you then I need what you are asking and what the lowest price is that you will take. Any items for sale can be dropped off anytime I'm around (PM or call me at 814-867-0867 and leave a message).

I'll take care of advertising and participants can help pay if they want (not required).

Here is a partial (starting) list of what will be for sale (so far):
Yugo SKS (with bayonet and grenade launcher adapter) very good to excellent condition
2 BILLET AR Lowers (Sonju Industrial)
Ruger Mark III .22LR, Blued, 5.5” Bull Barrel, Adj. sights (New in box)
Custom built 9mm AR-15 w/ 3 mags, Millet Red Dot (Only shot for functional test)
POSSIBLY a Ruger LCR (New in box)
Hard rifle and handgun cases
Various scopes
Empty brass (38 Spec, 40 S&W, 243, 7mm Rem Mag, 270, more)
Snap Caps
Various holsters
NordicTrack ski exerciser
Thermos Bottles (one is a Stanley metal)
Misc. Water bottles
Canteen cover
BDU Field Jacket
Field Jacket insulated hood
Backpacks

Included will also be a group of guns, holsters and ammo from a friend but I won't know exactly what all he is selling until it gets here (shipping from out of state).

This is getting bigger every year and we do have fun. I normally have some brewed beverages and other libations and snacks around for the participants. Plus, there will probably be some NFA stuff to look at (maybe even fondle).

Put it on your calendar, MAY 14, 15, 16 Rain or Shine (will be in a large 2 car garage).