Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Wink Re: Paletown Rod and Gun Club Members - 2010 Trap Shooting Schedule!

Quote Originally Posted by cyclesteel View Post
    I forgot today is Wednesday and of course I am ripping out the carpeting tonight. Hopefully next Wed. I will have some time. The Wife has me finishing everything we need to do to the house before Sept.

Did you also forget it's September already?
    Hope we see you out on the trap field again soon Matt!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Paletown Rod and Gun Club Members - 2010 Trap Shooting Schedule!

Quote Originally Posted by Chip W View Post
    Did you also forget it's September already?
    Hope we see you out on the trap field again soon Matt!

We are super busy at work now and my nights and weekends when I am not the the office have been filled up fixing up the house. All the days and months are starting to blend together. Hopefully soon I will get some trap in.

(Berks County)

Sorry I missed yesterday, guys. The girlfriend needed attention, so I took her to breakfast and to the movies, then spent the afternoon at Lowes and Sears, discussing a few house projects that need undertaking over the next few years. After we got home, she went to take a nap (she worked the night before) while I retired to the sofa, watched crappy movies (The Running Man, Night of the Living Dead (90's remake), and Fido) with a friend, who's a subcontractor, who might be doing some of the work with me. Fun fun fun.

(Bucks County)

That's not really the 'attention' that would have justified you not being there

There were only a few of us but it looks like more are planning on being around next Sunday so clear your schedule and attention her Sat night, twice

(Berks County)

This Sunday I have permission to be there!

Quote Originally Posted by crlovel View Post
    Sorry I missed yesterday, guys. The girlfriend needed attention, so I took her to breakfast and to the movies, then spent the afternoon at Lowes and Sears, discussing a few house projects that need undertaking over the next few years. After we got home, she went to take a nap (she worked the night before) while I retired to the sofa, watched crappy movies (The Running Man, Night of the Living Dead (90's remake), and Fido) with a friend, who's a subcontractor, who might be doing some of the work with me. Fun fun fun.

The trip to the movie theater being the possible exception, I am pretty sure I had more fun shooting than you did at Lowes.
    Hope to be able to make it out next week, have some home projects that might need attention, ie- now the basement carpeting is trashed I want to try and do some remedial work.

(Berks County)

Lowes wasn't bad! We're going to be re-doing a bathroom, deck, and possibly the kitchen to a small extent. We also want to do a bamboo floor on the ground floor.

Are we shooting trap on Sunday, and maybe some .22? I'll bring my re-vitalized Marlin, it's back to being the awesome rifle it used to be.

(Bucks County)

Since Kat may not be able to watch Alex it looks like I'm doubtful for this Sunday. Do you guys want to come over here afterwards for .22 shooting?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    Since Kat may not be able to watch Alex it looks like I'm doubtful for this Sunday. Do you guys want to come over here afterwards for .22 shooting?
    Bring Alex, the kids can play in the field, we can take turns watching them?

If not, then sure, we can go back to your place. If interested, to restore my reputation for quality cinema, I can bring another amazing movie. I promise, MUCH better than The Human Centipede.
    Last edited by crlovel; October 7th, 2010 at 10:16 AM.

I can probably squeeze some trap shooting in, not sure after that.
    So you mean it gets better than the Human Centipede.....really?

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast