Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default I need a garbageman and a cableman

Can anyone give me a recommendation for a cheap residential garbage pickup along Route 196 (near 423). I could also use a cable tv recommendation (basic) for my area.

Is there any place in the area I can drop off cardboard boxes for recycling? Free of charge?

Thanks

(Monroe County)

Default Re: I need a garbageman and a cableman

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    Can anyone give me a recommendation for a cheap residential garbage pickup along Route 196 (near 423). I could also use a cable tv recommendation (basic) for my area.

Is there any place in the area I can drop off cardboard boxes for recycling? Free of charge?

Thanks
    Pretty sure Blue Ridge is the only option for cable - if it's available. It just came to some parts of the Farms recently. Lot of Satellite dishes in these parts. The farms has trash so can't help ya there I'm afraid. As far as recycling, there is a center on Echo Lake Road just east of 611 by maybe 1/2 mile that takes most everything in their blue bins - for free. Behind the township building.

Quality Waste or Rinker used to be cheap in monroe. Not sure that they went that far north though.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Monroe County)

I don`t think Norm goes up that far. Waste Management or Dino Palmisano. Your cable is either Blue Ridge or get a dish.

Most townships have a recycling drop off so call the township.

http://www.tobyhannatownship.org/recycling.htm

(Monroe County)

Waste Management is trash (no pun intended), get a local pick up if you can, you'll be much happier and save some money most likely.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Thanks a bunch guys. Lot of useful info. Especial about were to drop off all the cardboard.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Waste Management is trash (no pun intended), get a local pick up if you can, you'll be much happier and save some money most likely.

Agree 100%, WM sucked and was very happy when a neighbor put us on to a small family run local guy who charged a lot less and is very easy to work with.

(Monroe County)

Thanks a bunch guys. Lot of useful info. Especial about were to drop off all the cardboard.
    I'd call ahead, just to be on the safe side, some places won't accept card board that isn't cut to the correct size. WM won't take it unless its cut into like 18x18 squares or something like that
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

I'm just going to fill up my car and drop off the cardboard to the recycle place on Echo Lake Road. Its only about 10 minutes from my house according to map quest.

(Monroe County)

I'm just going to fill up my car and drop off the cardboard to the recycle place on Echo Lake Road. Its only about 10 minutes from my house according to map quest.
    cool, I would drive past it first, they got rid of a lot of those bins because people were abusing them and take a knife so you can cut it up if you need to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast