Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Question on being disarmed...

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by gumbys1up View Post
    Also sorry I wasn't stopped for OC'ing I should have said I was stopped because they had gotten a MWAG call. and I was walking down the street to the bus stop waiting for my old lady and they rolled up and I figured not to make a big scene. they really didn't give me any trouble or be dicks about it at all. they just wanted to make sure everything was legal and cool.

YES I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO LET THEM DO THIS OR EVEN LET THEM KNOW MY NAME. I don't feel that I care that much and if it will make them STOP bothering me when they do see me then I say good because from now on when they roll by me they'll know "Hey that's Jonesy over there..he ain't doing nothing wrong, we know he OC's, he wasn't a dick about it like some so we'll leave him alone." And yes this has happened to me since i was stopped I had two seperate whitehall PD cars roll past me when I was ALONE in broad day light and they even waived. So ALTHOUGH THIS WORKS FOR ME. It may not for you.
    if you were stopped for a MWAG call, then you were stopped for open carry. EPIC FAIL MAN IS EPIC.

(Lehigh County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    if you were stopped for a MWAG call, then you were stopped for open carry. EPIC FAIL MAN IS EPIC.
    Um....what?? did I miss something or is this another person telling ME what I SHOULD be doing..and what I should not be doing?????

No dick once agian. i was stopped because of a MWAG call. That does not mean that it's instantly OC'ing I have a friend who CC's all the time adn he's gotten calls about a MWAG so blow me your wrong and you fail.

Oh ok... once agian this is why I don't get on here much. Like what is your point?? Fail???

Fail what?? ur fucking idea's of what is right and wrong??? I think not sir. sorry I don't sit around all day typing on here about how everyone else is wrong and my ways are right. I also don't just sit around thinking of what I WOULD HAVE DONE because it's in the past. so please. I WOULD LOVE to know why that's fail.. wait a second. no I wouldn't because I don't give a shit.. Why the fuck does everyone on here feel the need to tell everyone else what to do.. "the blind, leading the blind" jesus f'ing christ. Like what the fuck was the point of even opening your big mouth if you just thought I "failed" of whatever the fuck that is suppose to mean. Let me guess you would have told the cops that you "Don't comply" and they wouldn't have cared at all and STILL DISARMED YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!! How hard of a concept is this to understand?? What is the point of arguing with cops..??? honestly..? there is none.. it's just a big money racket and they just want and need something and someone to fuck with. I happened to be that person at that moment in time. So please instead of your lame ass commments about people failing.. why not you tell me why your so fucking awesome because apprently everyone on here the second I decide to not make cops life's any harder. I AM INSTANTLY a "Fail" or a "Fuck-up" well if that's your (meaning PAFOA as a whole) idea of what people should be doing who own firearms, then I want no part of it. The last thing I need is a bunch of people I don't even fucking know telling me ONCE AGIAN what I should and Shouldn't be doing with MY FIREARMS. Do you like it when cops ask you to hand over your piece?? Probably not. so STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO WITH MINE. What I choose to do may not be what you choose to do. DEAL WITH IT OR FUCK OFF BECAUSE I REALLY DON"T CARE

Infraction Issued ~ PAFOA Staff

Last edited by RocketFoot; March 18th, 2010 at 01:44 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

Um....what?? did I miss something or is this another person telling ME what I SHOULD be doing..and what I should not be doing?????

No dick once agian. i was stopped because of a MWAG call. That does not mean that it's instantly OC'ing I have a friend who CC's all the time adn he's gotten calls about a MWAG so blow me your wrong and you fail.Oh ok... once agian this is why I don't get on here much. Like what is your point?? Fail???

Fail what?? ur fucking idea's of what is right and wrong??? I think not sir. sorry I don't sit around all day typing on here about how everyone else is wrong and my ways are right. I also don't just sit around thinking of what I WOULD HAVE DONE because it's in the past. so please. I WOULD LOVE to know why that's fail.. wait a second. no I wouldn't because I don't give a shit.. Why the fuck does everyone on here feel the need to tell everyone else what to do.. "the blind, leading the blind" jesus f'ing christ. Like what the fuck was the point of even opening your big mouth if you just thought I "failed" of whatever the fuck that is suppose to mean. Let me guess you would have told the cops that you "Don't comply" and they wouldn't have cared at all and STILL DISARMED YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!! How hard of a concept is this to understand?? What is the point of arguing with cops..??? honestly..? there is none.. it's just a big money racket and they just want and need something and someone to fuck with. I happened to be that person at that moment in time. So please instead of your lame ass commments about people failing.. why not you tell me why your so fucking awesome because apprently everyone on here the second I decide to not make cops life's any harder. I AM INSTANTLY a "Fail" or a "Fuck-up" well if that's your (meaning PAFOA as a whole) idea of what people should be doing who own firearms, then I want no part of it. The last thing I need is a bunch of people I don't even fucking know telling me ONCE AGIAN what I should and Shouldn't be doing with MY FIREARMS. Do you like it when cops ask you to hand over your piece?? Probably not. so STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO WITH MINE. What I choose to do may not be what you choose to do. DEAL WITH IT OR FUCK OFF BECAUSE I REALLY DON"T CARE
    presto! change-o! zap!

(Allegheny County)

!!??IF THEY CAN DISARM YOU REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU OR I SAY, OR DO. THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ARGUING OR SAYING "I don't consent" IN THE FIRST PLACE???!!
    the point of saying you do not consent is so that, if something happens, they cannot say "i did not make him give up his gun, i just asked him and he voluntarily did it".

the point is to clearly establish that it is a detention rather than a "mere encounter" and that you gun was taken under color of authority rather than you voluntarily gave it up.

if you decide to file a complaint, press a civil rights case, or end up getting charged with a crime, establishing the above protects your rights and options in court.

a favorite tactic of police is to get you to technically voluntarily allow them to search you, etc. they ask questions that sound to most people like commands, but are really questions. the person thinks they are following a command, but when it gets to court, the officer says "i did not command him to do anything. i asked him to do something and he voluntarily did."...and you lose your standing.

to avoid this, and preserve your rights and options should things go badly and you end up in court (either criminal or civil), you must establish that you are not voluntarily participating in the encounter...you are only participating because the officer is demanding under color of authority that you do.
    F*S=k

(Lehigh County)

Well thank you littleredtoyota that was very interesting i was not aware of those circumstances but thanks for the imput.

(Lehigh County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    presto! change-o! zap!

so let me guess your only going to respond in little phrases or cute little remarks. Why not at like a fucking man and actually post a repsonse that makes sense instead of saying "FAIL" then get off your computer and go do something constructive.

I'm not computer savy so you will have to excuse my lack of knowing what all the bullshit is your typing. I take it as, you are a uneducated probably 20 something supid person with nothing better to do with there time then complain from your cloud of perfection about how everyone else is wrong. Well I say Fuck you, and your ideas. if you don't like mine. THEN LEAVE ME ALONE. no need to put FAIL or some dumbass shit actually type something worth reading instead of your stupid remarks. Once agian people like yourself are only pushing people like me AWAY from this "smear campaign" of a website. Just because someone who carries a firearm doesn't Hide it or doesnt play with it or ANYTHING LIKE THAT. this doesn't make that person wrong asshole. I just simply do not do what you do. I came here for information and to add my 2 cents. not hand out judgements or have everyone and their mom say what im doing is wrong because what they've done is always right. well guess what. Your wrong. I am right and you fail. go back to masturbation and played call of duty. leave the real talk for the big kids. My father was a navy seal on team1 and taught me well, so once agian. Fuck off I don't really care what you think of me because I DON"T KNOW YOU.

so you can go "fail" or whatever
    then go lie down infront of the train tracks right after you "don't comply"

Infraction issued ~Staff
    Last edited by gnbrotz; March 18th, 2010 at 01:39 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Well thank you littleredtoyota that was very interesting i was not aware of those circumstances but thanks for the imput.
    You must excuse the handful of "hardcore" "rights" guys on this forum. They are consumed with it and can't conceive that others don't see the world exactly as they do.

Best approach is to either add these guys to your ignor list or don't post in the threads they hang out in (CC/OC). Stick around!

LRT is a big asset to this forum due to his level headiness.
    Toujours prêt

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

LRT is a big asset to this forum due to his level headiness.
    something we all should strive for... Instead of using insulting language to solidify positions

(Westmoreland County)

Everyone, please try to be constructive in situations like this. Trolling and Name calling doesn't accomplish anything...now lets try again.

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Lackawanna County)

so let me guess your only going to respond in little phrases or cute little remarks. Why not at like a fucking man and actually post a repsonse that makes sense instead of saying "FAIL" then get off your computer and go do something constructive.

I'm not computer savy so you will have to excuse my lack of knowing what all the bullshit is your typing. I take it as, you are a uneducated probably 20 something supid person with nothing better to do with there time then complain from your cloud of perfection about how everyone else is wrong. Well I say Fuck you, and your ideas. if you don't like mine. THEN LEAVE ME ALONE. no need to put FAIL or some dumbass shit actually type something worth reading instead of your stupid remarks. Once agian people like yourself are only pushing people like me AWAY from this "smear campaign" of a website. Just because someone who carries a firearm doesn't Hide it or doesnt play with it or ANYTHING LIKE THAT. this doesn't make that person wrong asshole. I just simply do not do what you do. I came here for information and to add my 2 cents. not hand out judgements or have everyone and their mom say what im doing is wrong because what they've done is always right. well guess what. Your wrong. I am right and you fail. go back to masturbation and played call of duty. leave the real talk for the big kids. My father was a navy seal on team1 and taught me well, so once agian. Fuck off I don't really care what you think of me because I DON"T KNOW YOU.

so you can go "fail" or whatever
    then go lie down infront of the train tracks right after you "don't comply"
    although i am clearly an uneducated 20 year old (even though my profile clearly states i'm in my late 30's), i'll do my best to explain the magnitude of your failure. please bear with me, as my impeccable spelling and grammar, resulting from my clear lack of education, may confound you.

1. your initial post in this thread stated that arguing with police is ignorant and irresponsible. this is FAIL.

2. in the same post, you insulted the people who actually do assert their rights with LEO, by practically calling them crybabies and attention whores. there is a bit of FAIL in this, as well.

3. in your following post, you claimed you were not stopped for open carry, but for a MWAG call. silly wabbit, if that's the case, then you were stopped for open carry. you just don't understand it, or won't admit it. from where i stand, it appears that FAIL applies here.

4. when said FAILURES were noted, and called out, instead of refuting your FAIL with a clever anecdote, or another form of debate, you resorted to obscenities, and personal attacks. take note, i never insulted you personally. clearly, you're unable to articulate yourself in any meaningful way, or are simply angered that you know i'm right.

5. in a final, and legendary FAIL, you call me uneducated, even as you incorrectly spell words like "agian" (again), "waived" (waved), and "repsponse" (response), not to mention a host of grammatical errors.

as far as "being a pain in the ass to cops," if you feel inclined to let a bully in uniform knowingly violate your civil rights, be my guest. i honestly don't care if you do or not, but i do resent you calling people who refuse to be like you crybabies or attention whores.

in all the LEO contacts i've had, i was disarmed against my consent exactly once, and i made sure to raise a stink about it, until the lead officer involved received disciplinary action. if they feel it's okay to stop me and waste 15 minutes of my life, then i'll oblige them, and add on 15 minutes more of me being a pain in their ass, and consider continuing being a pain in their ass even after they've left, by marching right down to the precinct, and filing harrassment complaints.

like i said, if you think it's fine to let LEO walk all over you, you can at least do them the courtesy of carrying a bottle of KY lube in your pocket, so you don't bleed as much when they're done.
    Last edited by jahwarrior72; March 20th, 2010 at 12:14 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast