Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default [Slatington] Boyers Hardware

Boyers is an old fashioned Hardware store (150 years old) that has an excellent selection of used and new firearms as well as a full size Giraffe trophy...fun for the kids.
    They move ALOT of used stuff. Every weekend they seem to have something interesting.
    They have about half a dozen Lugers of various qualities at most times since one employee is also a WW2 German re-enactor.
    They are also right down the block from Keifer's who is great at ordering unusual Ammo at a great price.
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

(Northampton County)

I have to agree with archiver Boyers hadware is A great place for gun's both new and used. Allen is A great guy and will take care of you. Allen is also A big help with the friends of the NRA banquet every year. look him up. Paul Keiffer is also a good place to buy almost any thing also. If he does not have it he can get it.He will give you A good price on bulk ammo. Till next time
    Boom boom bobby says keepem running Life Member NRA

(Northampton County)

Hey all I just found out today that Paul Keiffer might have sold his gun shop in Walnutport.I do not know since I hav not been there in A while. I think Paul had A heart attack last summer maybe that is why he sold. Will have to check it out.

(Montgomery County)

Allan Boyer is a nice guy...good place to shop.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Northampton County)

Keifer's is under new ownership. A young guy by the name of Eric owns it now under the old name. Nice guy, I purchased a few things in there since. I buy most of my stuff from there or Boyers, with an occasional trip to Army-Navy on Grape street. They're good for a deal in the used case from time to time. They all have to have good deals considering a shop is up the road from me and yet I choose to travel twenty minutes to a half hour to do my firearm shopping. Ammo I order from Sportsman Guide.

Kevin in Pa

(Lehigh County)

Boyer's is a great place. He gave me the great price on a MKIII hunter. And it is a good old fastion hardware store that has most anything you need.

Is Boyer's in the Allentown area? I travel to the Allentown area for work...and I try to find all local gun shops. I have been to the Army-Navy Store in Whitehall...a little pricey, but a decent selection.

(Northampton County)

Boyers hardware is located in slatington right across the bridge from walnutport. If you were to come up rt145 from allentown continue on to the burgerking in walnutport there you turn left continue over the bridge and boyers will be on the right side about one block after the bridge.

Could Eric at Keifer's be related to Paul? I remember about seven years ago, I was buying a Bushmaster rifle at Keifer's and there was a then teenager working with him. Last February, I went in, and it was definitely the same "kid", only older and he was the only one there.

AF Boyer is a great place too.

I found Keifers and Boyer's today...a little out of the way, but I love visiting new gun shops. Boyer's had more items that interested me, but I walked out with only ammo...I have a Remington 5R with my name on it...so I am glad I didn't buy anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast