Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Default Re: Dicks sporting goods

under thoes circumstances would i ever relinquish my firearm to any person unless they are a uniformed police officer or federal agent with ID.

ive been to this dicks spoorting goods in claymont DE, norristown, harrisburg, and lycoming mall. i dont know if they have that policy but ive never noticed or even looked for it. now i will just out of curiosity.

first of all i would ignore the sign and continue to shop. if someone notices printing then i would just leave. simple as that with no arguing. for the most part i can find whatever im looking for at dicks across the street at walmart. ( yes i feel guilty for shopping at walmart but look thoes low ammo prices! in the end im always looking out for numero Uno.. My wallet)

only time i go to dicks is just to check out ammo prices.. other than that they can go suck my........ pun intended

(Lycoming County)

If they don't want me carry in their store I wouldn't go in.
    Surrender your weapon to no one excetp law enforcement.

(Bucks County)

According to a friend of mine who is the store manager of a Dick's in Bucks County the sign has not a thing to do with a carry gun. The sign is for the customers coming into the store with a rifle/shotgun to be worked on. re scope mounting, bore sighting, stuff like that.
    Jeff
    NRA Benefactor member
    NRA 2nd Amendment Foundation
    Colt Collectors Association
    Browning Collectors Association
    Sharps Arms Collectors Association
    SASS Association

SANS PEUR et SANS REPROACHE

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by em2b96p View Post
    under thoes circumstances would i ever relinquish my firearm to any person unless they are a uniformed police officer or federal agent with ID.

ive been to this dicks spoorting goods in claymont DE, norristown, harrisburg, and lycoming mall. i dont know if they have that policy but ive never noticed or even looked for it. now i will just out of curiosity.

first of all i would ignore the sign and continue to shop. if someone notices printing then i would just leave. simple as that with no arguing. for the most part i can find whatever im looking for at dicks across the street at walmart. ( yes i feel guilty for shopping at walmart but look thoes low ammo prices! in the end im always looking out for numero Uno.. My wallet)

only time i go to dicks is just to check out ammo prices.. other than that they can go suck my........ pun intended
    i hope you werent carrying when you went there, or if you were, do you have a cwp, Del does not honor the pa LTCF.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567