Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clearfield County)

Default Getting Ready for April 19th DC March

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but I figured it should be ok, and if it should go some place else, please move it.

The Hippy Chick and I are getting ready for the Second Amendment March in DC on April 19th. Our daughter lives in Alexandria, so we're going down for the weekend, coming back after the march.

I wanted to show off the shirt I'm having made for the Hippy Chick. I ordered it from Zazzle.com. I have no affiliation with them, but you can put your artwork on all kinds of things for fairly reasonable prices, not cheap, but reasonable for small or single unit quantities.

Here it is, she'll have it on the front and back of her shirt. What do you think?:

http://www.eons.com/photos/photo/700012
    Last edited by sksmith75; March 7th, 2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: add
    "Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." G.K. Chesterton

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Getting Ready for April 19th DC March

Haha! Brilliant idea!

Might have to get a similiar custom shirt!
    "If the individual can govern himself, all external government is tyranny" - Benjamin Tucker.

(Bucks County)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFbMhXxHkQ

This is a short video about today in DC.

Watch and see the truths and misconceptions we need to deal with as responsible law abiding gun owners and carry people.

(York County)

LOL at "semi-automatic machine guns". Where can I get me one of them?
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(York County)

I thought I had a bunch of semi-auto rifles... I guess I've got alotta semi-auto machineguns now. Does that mean I can sell them for ten grand a piece now?
    Never underestimate the stupidity of your fellow human. Always carry a weapon!

Glad to see someone else besides myself went.

I did meet some folks from PA who had never heard of PAFOA and I wrote down the web address for them. They seemed more concerned with being from *"Virginia" and Steelers fans but maybe thats just me.

Again, I have close to 300 pictures but am unsure on how to load some of them here. Yes, I've read the directions but I don't grasp the language as its terminology I don't understand. So, any nice, free, non judgemental, hostile, kind, understanding help would be nice.

CL

* that part of PA that was at one time, Virginia. Basically everything west of Carlisle.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by sksmith75 View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but I figured it should be ok, and if it should go some place else, please move it.

The Hippy Chick and I are getting ready for the Second Amendment March in DC on April 19th. Our daughter lives in Alexandria, so we're going down for the weekend, coming back after the march.

I wanted to show off the shirt I'm having made for the Hippy Chick. I ordered it from Zazzle.com. I have no affiliation with them, but you can put your artwork on all kinds of things for fairly reasonable prices, not cheap, but reasonable for small or single unit quantities.

Here it is, she'll have it on the front and back of her shirt. What do you think?:

http://www.eons.com/photos/photo/700012
    Well, the Hippie Chick and I went to the Second Amendment March/Rally in DC last week. Disappointed, but not surprised at the turn out. I would have liked to have seen more folks, but this has been a pretty busy "radical season" and it's just getting started. A George Washington re-enactor gave an excellent talk, too bad we have term limits, we could use George right about now.

Good speakers and the Hippie Chick bought a signed copy of Suzanna Gratia Hupp's From Luby's to the Legislature: One Woman's Fight Against Gun Control and had Hupp sign her shirt, as well.

There was a man in an expensive suit (or so the wife said) standing in front of us for awhile and several people evidently knew him and came by to chat.

After he left, I found out he was some wheel from the Brady Campaign. I wish I had known, I would have asked him how he felt about applying his gun control ideas to men, After all, we are all equipped to rape women, maybe he should start a "Penis Control" sub-committee in his organization.

I thought it was funny that the Park Police had several Horse Trailer's across the street, ready for action. We were a pretty rowdy bunch.

We have to keep hammering the bastards and get this thing to start to turn around on November 2nd. If we don't, December could start getting ugly.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000000413847
    "Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." G.K. Chesterton