Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: I could use some shooting buds and a good place to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wet01 View Post
    Has anyone tried the indoor range at Mill Creek? They open it to the public on Sundays 12-2 according to their website.
    I took my wife there once in the dead of winter to try out her new PT111. The indoor range was not bad. I don't have much to compare indoor ranges to though. Looked like there wasn't much outdoor other than a couple of pistol bays, but I didn't snoop around much as it was really cold and I had company.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Elstonville sportsmans club. It is near the Mt. Hope winery (Renaissance Faire). No indoor facilities, but they shoot Trap, Sporting Clays, 5 stand, Cowboy Action. Unless I'm missing something their rifle range is also rather poor.

I belong to Cocalico Sportsmans Assn. near Denver. Decent facilities and cheap membership. Rifle ranges are satisfactory. Pistol range is small with only 2 bays. 2 trap and skeet fields, and an archery range. Fishing pond as well. Guests are not allowed to shoot although trap and skeet practice are open to the public.

Would love to join New Holland Rifle and Pistol Club, but it's pretty expensive. 5 pistol only bays. a large rifle/pistol/shotgun 50 yd range. Rifle range to 600 yards! they shoot NRA high power, Mid range Prone/F class, Indoor air rifle, Indoor smallbore, IDPA and Practical/Precision Rifle. Probably missed a discipline or two.

Then there is Columbia Fish and Game, Southern Lancaster County farmer-Sportsman's Assn., Northern Lancaster County game and fish protective assn., East Petersburg Sportsmans assn., Atglen Sportsmens Club, Green Hill Sportsmen Range, Cooper's Hill Shooting Club, Lexington Rod & Gun Club, Penn Dutch Sportsmen, Paradise Sportsmen's Association. All of which I know little to nothing about.

Apologies if I missed your club.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: I could use some shooting buds and a good place to shoot.

You could try Penn Dutch Sportsmen. It is in New Holland. I have been a member for a couple yrs and really enjoy it. They have a website if you are interested. If you do join. I would go shooting with ya.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234