Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: My Babies

Threaded View

(Bucks County)

Default My Babies

Hi all, here's a photo of my three babies,

Top is the Browning 22. caliber Buckmark Camper. The is the 1st handgun I've purchased in over 35 years. I picked the BM to get back into shooting. It's inexpensive to shoot, extremely accurate & super reliable. I've shot thousands of rounds through this gun with no problems whatsoever.

Center is the Ruger Security Six .357 magnum revolver. This is my HD backup to the shotgun & my carry piece. Simplistic & deadly. Built like a tank, super reliable & very accurate with either .38's or .357's. I feel this is one of the best revolvers ever made.

Bottom is my newest addition, A Stoeger Couger 8000 9MM semiauto. If the badguys get past the 12ga & the Ruger (LOL) they'll will have to deal with the firepower of 15 rounds per mag. This gun has only been to the range once so far (less than two weeks old) but I've fallen in love with it already. I feel this is one of the best values out there. About 300 rounds have been fired through it without any problems & considering that it still needs to break in a bit, it's smooth, accurate & a joy to shoot. I also like the fact that it's little on the heavy side. (by today's standards) The recoil is very manageable & it hits what I point at.

There's my three babies, I love them all & would not change any of them.

One question;
    If you were me what would be the next handgun I should consider to compliment the above three? As you can see I'm a bit of an "old school" guy. Not that I need another but we all know how addicting they are
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by triplebike; March 3rd, 2010 at 11:40 AM.