Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: Carbon County Roll Call

Pig Roast at Bowmanstown July 31st. Anyone going? Does anyone know where they are constructing the pond? i saw that the roast is to benefit the "pond fund"
    <a href=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/Mzalicia20/Image1Custom2.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ge1Custom2.jpg</a>

(Carbon County)

My wife and I got our tickets for the pig roast at Bowmanstown. Is anyone else going?
    <a href=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/Mzalicia20/Image1Custom2.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ge1Custom2.jpg</a>

(Carbon County)

The few times I get up to the Broad it's been quiet. Glad I was so lucky! Mostly go out the Western Pocono Sportman Club where I'm a member, but it only has a 100yd range. I like to shoot 200 - 300 yd just because ya can up on the Broad.. Going to be going again w/ the pistols in the near future.. but have been looking for reload data for Rainier 158gr hp in 38spl-357mag using Unique Powder...

(Carbon County)

Not a member yet at the MC R&G Club, but always looking. Getting tired of the other places in JT, occassionallly hit Gerbers and the School House. When I get back to PA. Grew up in JT grad in '82 and I'd probably know half the people at the club. Can one join on the spot some night?

(Carbon County)

Chiming in way late to an old thread. But I just moved into a carbon county this summer. I'm originally from Easton, PA. Well actually Forks Township, or as people who grew up there call it little New York. Few years ago a Local Farmer got taken to court by some people From new york that bought a McMansion, not far away. He was being sued because his cow's "shit" stinks. I actually don't mind the smell being a farm boy myself but... duh? Currently The only firearm I own is a standard Marlin 17 HMR. Probably be in the market for a 1911 After the holidays. If I bought one before christmas it would be my only company out in the dog house Luckily I don't have to go anywhere to shoot. The gated community that I live in has it's own shooting range. It's nothing special, just a few lines in the woods, but it is free to members (and guests). Its where the Kidder township (Albrightsville area) Police go for their qualifications.

(Carbon County)

Which development has the range? I live in PFS and my Uncle has a place up in Briarcrest. Would be nice to have a range in my development.. well.. with some of my neighbors... maybe not.

(Carbon County)

Holiday pocono on 534 about a mile west of 903. The fact that it is here makes me happy and nervous at the same time. If everyone has gun the criminals are less likely to be a problem ( there are break in's from time to time). The comunity has a number of seasonal residents after all. But when there are guns all over the possibility of accidental discharge, some child using one, or some drunk sob trying to settle an argument increases. The week I moved in there was an argument down the street where someone yelled "I'm going to f***ing kill you. Luckily it was just a fist fight.

(Carbon County)

I hear you,, there are some of my neighbors I hope dont have guns.. hell I wish they didnt have cars or reproduce.. I thought that development was in Monroe,, I'm not sure where the line is to tell the truth. We have had at least one home invasion in our development that ended in the homeowner shooting several of the assailants, they never checked him when the beat him up from what I heard. and a hostage situation a few years ago,, but that was a domestic that escalated till the St Police chopper had to be called in. I live in a small separate part of penn forest streams,, over behind skirmish.

(Carbon County)

Far as I know there hasn't been anything lately. However there is a sex offender ( on the list) a few blocks down from me. I hear ya about the driving and reproducing. I know where skirmish is I pass the 534 entrance every day on the way to work. Good place to go when I feel I need some welts.

(Carbon County)

I'm behind the one on 903,, mainly used for the rafters and bicycles now I guess.. over by Dom N Ali's,,

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast