Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Allentown gun show

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    VERY LITTLE AMMO? What freaking show were you at?

We had 10,000 rounds of ammo on our tables alone and ALL of it at prices you wont find anywhere on ammo of that quality?

Seriously, either you are talking about the wrong show are you seriously need to actually look at what's on the tables!
    I was at both shows today, there was definitely more ammunition at the Expo Center show, picked up 1k of Privi for $375.......looked the ammo over at Black Dog, didn't see anything that jumped right out at me, prices were comparable to other reman ammo on the market.

Overall the Expo show had a better selection at comparable prices, both in ammunition and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady View Post
    I was at both shows today, there was definitely more ammunition at the Expo Center show, picked up 1k of Privi for $375
    1K rounds of Privi what?

If it was 223 then I beg to differ ... Rich's 223 (which is some of the best out there) is $340 per 1000 in bulk.

Secondly (and not that you care) I'd be damned if I went to a show run by someone that purposely sets up a show against another promoter in this way. I (well we, Tootie and I and and ex-partner) ran coin, baseball card and comic shows in the Lehigh valley for years back in the early 90s and we would NEVER do such a low fucking trick as John pulled here. It's bad business, it's low ball bullshit business and just plain wrong. There's enough weekends out there that everyone can make money without being a POS and purposely setting up a show to attack an existing show!

Shop where you want but personally (as a consumer) I tend to gravitate to those dealers and promoters that are there for me month after month, year after year .. not someone that pops up here and there and decides he wants to fuck with others that have always been there. I'll take Joel and Eagle arms and all the HARD WORK he has done over the past few years to promote good solid shows that are always there for me. The "I'm gonna take your money and run" dealers and promoters can kiss my skinny white ass!

Yeah dc definitely had a lot of ammo. The first time I met & saw his table. Had great prices. If I had the $$ I woulda gotten some from him. I tend to spend my $ with straight talkin no bs guys. If you're like me, go to dc

(Lehigh County)

well if guys are b**ching about gun shows why is eagle arms at both shows? Its about selling a product. If a wendys opens up does that mean a burger king should be shut down. I think its good for keeping dealers honest. And if anyone wants to make a rebutle, i see all those guys at the roadway show pushing the same guns show after show it gets boring its almost like dejavu. That said gun shows are what they state shows. If anyone has half a brain they would order from cdnn aimsurplus or ammoman to purchase guns and ammo for a few bucks more than it costs to get into a show. Im sure i will piss a few people off but it cant be any worse than adults using f bombs to get their point across DC.
    Last edited by PROVANTAGE; March 7th, 2010 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PROVANTAGE View Post
    well if guys are bitching about gun shows why is eagle arms at both shows?

Well since you addressed this to me I HAVE say where do you get this nonsense that Eagle Arms is at BOTH shows?

I will check tomorrow morning but I am 99.99% sure Eagle Arms is NOT at both shows .... tomorrow will tell

So 'prove it to me' AND I will take it straight to Joel!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by xxwhytmykxx View Post
    Good people today. Nice meeting the few of you. Oh, if any of you guys go, the lady with the crutches is looking for ribs to poke cuz of someone on here
    haha you gave yourself away, lol. Good to meet ya.

Robert K, thanks for bring the patches, very cool looking.

For those that seem to have a hard time finding ammo at the Rodeway. We are in the second row with 3 tables full of bins with shiny bullets in them.

(Delaware County)

The wife and I will be there sometime this afternoon with a couple non forum friends, if ya see me say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    The wife and I will be there sometime this afternoon with a couple non forum friends, if ya see me say hi.

Make sure to stop by and say hello!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Make sure to stop by and say hello!

Hey DC I'm usually never able to attend shows because I work all day on the weekend but I took off the saturday for the split rock show. Will Rich have a table set up at that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ross11988 View Post
    Hey DC I'm usually never able to attend shows because I work all day on the weekend but I took off the saturday for the split rock show. Will Rich have a table set up at that one?
    yup he will be there

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast