Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Anyone live in sq hill/greenfield?

More specify near dales bar and grill? I don't know what has been going on lately but there seems to be an overabundance of morons who feel that they should share their drunkenness with us regular folk who like to sleep at 2AM. They then get even louder because they realize that while they were getting drunk, their car was getting towed because they parked in the hollywood video parking lot (thats my favorite part). My place is right across from the bar on the corner so i get prime seats on both these events. Normally this doesn't bother me too much but there seems to be way too much of it as of late. Anyway.. off to bed i guess, if i get to sleep before they let out i can usually sleep through it Anyone else feel my pain? Haven't run into too many people from my neck of the woods on here.

‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

— James Earl Jones

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Anyone live in sq hill/greenfield?

Yeah, I live around there...but my problem is more with the traffic on Browns Hill/Beechwood blvd. I hate that.
    I do my best to stay away from Dales.

(Fayette County)

I dont live in Sq. Hill, but I live on the South Side and we have a lot of the same problems.

The thing that really makes me angry are the drunkards who go in our alley on the side of our house and take a piss.

In one night we had 4 different people who pissed in our alley.

Our mailbox is in there and every day I have to smell that.

I cant stay up all night and enforce my alley, so there's nothing I can do.

I was thinking about hooking up a web came so all of Pittsburgh can see who's pissing in public.

But knowing how college kids are, they will probably just do it more.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    In one night we had 4 different people who pissed in our alley.
    Dude. Night? How 'bout broad daylight?

Guy was literally takin' a piss against the side of the house. Confronted him and got attitude back. All from a half-block off Carson on 18th. Get the picture? Yeah, that's within sight of the public bathroom near 18th & Carson.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Malinki View Post
    Dude. Night? How 'bout broad daylight?

Guy was literally takin' a piss against the side of the house. Confronted him and got attitude back. All from a half-block off Carson on 18th. Get the picture? Yeah, that's within sight of the public bathroom near 18th & Carson.
    Yeah, you guys have more traffic in your section of town.
    This was at 12th and Sarah.

I dont mind drunk college kids, but the parking here is insane.

All they have to do is take one of the empty lots and build a small parking garage that is only for the bar hoppers and they have to pay to park there.

Problem solved.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by 00gt1 View Post
    More specify near dales bar and grill? I don't know what has been going on lately but there seems to be an overabundance of morons who feel that they should share their drunkenness with us regular folk who like to sleep at 2AM. They then get even louder because they realize that while they were getting drunk, their car was getting towed because they parked in the hollywood video parking lot (thats my favorite part). My place is right across from the bar on the corner so i get prime seats on both these events. Normally this doesn't bother me too much but there seems to be way too much of it as of late. Anyway.. off to bed i guess, if i get to sleep before they let out i can usually sleep through it Anyone else feel my pain? Haven't run into too many people from my neck of the woods on here.

Dales Bar, I remember when it used to be the Glass Bar and Dales was across the street.

I grew up around the corner from you on Montclair St.
    Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion, without the discomfort of thought.

John F Kennedy.