Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Warners gun shop

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Hey I NEVER mentioned anyone's name ... YOU brought that up!
    Dude?! A double standard has nothing to do with preserving anonymity but rather refers to "any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another."

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by frankie View Post
    The PTFD one? Just curious who won that raffle, I know it was none of my 10 tickets.
    I never win anything, but when I buy raffle tickets, I'm just content to in some small way try and support the people who give so much to serve the community. In this tough economy, I imagine that Volunteer organizations such as the fire company are having as hard a time as everyone else is trying to stretch their budget and make ends meet.

(Northampton County)

These threads always go the same way...........someone posts something that a few loudmouths don't agree with and said loudmouths come along and use their limited vocabulary to attempt to browbeat the poster into submission.

Sooner or later the hash gets settled and it's usually entertaining to see when it does. Watching grown men make threats on the internet, especially when said men are unlikely to follow through on those threats is sad though and should be stopped by the mods on this board. I've heard of threats being made to shove a fist down a throat, invitations being issued to make that attempt and a whole lot of back pedaling.

Grow up kiddies, pretend like you're the age you actually are, at least on here anyway.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady View Post
    These threads always go the same way...........someone posts something that a few loudmouths don't agree with and said loudmouths come along and use their limited vocabulary to attempt to browbeat the poster into submission.
    Yes, these threads always go the same, someone complians about a certain shop..."others" jump in with various excuses and answers and take over the thread...it continues until the thread is locked. Time goes by and the cycle repeats. Keep in mind that these threads are in the section "Where to (or not to) Spend Money" and above, it says: "Shops Know of a shop with competetive prices? Have a bad experience with someone else? Post here so people can make informed choice".

Time and time again this happens and it reminds me of an old saying: "Where there's smoke, there's fire"! I know about customer service and how to treat the customers right. And yes I have worked in a gun shop part time so I know what needs to be done to keep things running. I have been in this area for sixteen years and I have been in all of theses shops, almost all of them since the day they opened, and I can give you a list of shops and the amount of lies, attitude, and BS that I have heard and seen while buying guns and stuff. This reminds me of another saying" "What goes around...comes around", sooner or later people will find out the truth and the problem will take care of itself.

BTW this whole issue reminds me of Silencer Talk, God forbid you say anything against AAC supressors...you will be pounded by AAC Kool Aid drinkers!

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Infraction issued ~Staff
    Curb your enthusiasm!

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(York County)

Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Infraction issued ~Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Curb your enthusiasm!

Noah
    Nothing is going to get in the way of that love-fest of mutual suffering and respect As the song goes, "That's what friends are for".

I thought I was going to miss this drama, but apparently they have the internet in Minnesota (I thought it was too cold). I'll be able to catch my weekly dose of "As the Warner's World Turns" from the frozen tundra........
    9mm = 45acp set on "stun"

(Northampton County)

Rich did you ever find the AKM front trunnion I dropped off at your shop back in 2009 to have the barrel stub removed. I stopped by numerous times but you pretended not to know anything about it. After your shop closed for good I seen you at the Split Rock gun show selling ammo. Still no trunnion. I wish you well you worthless POS.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345