Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Bill O'Reilly Supports Gun Confiscation During a "State of Emergency"

"that's an extreme position" O'reillyfuckfacecumbath says. So, just because it's a state of emergency, and the police cant "control the city" due to criminals, looters, thugs, gangs, etc, ALL PEOPLE should become disarmed?
    Who does this benefit? You're going to disarm me, but you can't/won't disarm the looters, so they can continue doing what they want, and I become defenseless. Where is the logic behind that?

Sounds like a bunch of cowards and morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Bill O'Reilly Supports Gun Confiscation During a "State of Emergency"

When it snows a lot here. They considered it a State of Emergency. This is ridiculous.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by chrischoi View Post
    When it snows a lot here. They considered it a State of Emergency. This is ridiculous.

The governor made it state wide actually. Gun use is restricted at that time. Having a long gun, unloaded, in the car without a LTCF is a no no.
    IMO such restrictions are pretty stupid.
    I think that if there was a real emergency then LTCF or not the cops with raise a stink if you have a gun.
    Millions for defense, Not one cent for tribute!

(Allegheny County)

I don't understand why anyone takes these talking head political pundits seriously anyways. Yet their ratings prove that lots of people apparently care to tune in to hear someone spouting off unfounded opinions for a half an hour.
    "There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order."

Bill O'Reilly dance mix
    [Warning : Potty Language]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE

(Mifflin County)

Not surprising. Years ago I watched him, then I began to realize he's a full fledged authoritarian. That did it for me.

(Westmoreland County)

Bill O'Reilly and the rest of the gaggle of Fox News geese are all Neocons. Their conservative principles consist not of reduced spending but diverted spending to fuel the military industrial complex. Their stance on personal liberty is a guise as they sell a police state. Hell, they even hijacked the Tea Party movement and helped turn it into an even shittier copy of the modern GOP.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS View Post
    Bill O'Reilly and the rest of the gaggle of Fox News geese are all Neocons. Their conservative principles consist not of reduced spending but diverted spending to fuel the military industrial complex. Their stance on personal liberty is a guise as they sell a police state. Hell, they even hijacked the Tea Party movement and helped turn it into an even shittier copy of the modern GOP.
    other than Judge Napolitano, I agree 100%.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234