Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: Wind gap GUN show (FEB 20,21)

Quote Originally Posted by Warners Surplus View Post
    Just to elaborate a bit more on the ammo. This is ammo that failed our QC, most of it for discolored cases and some of it for minor dings or when the machine got a little dirty and ended up getting a grain of powder in the primer seater leaving the tell tale little dink!

I was going to pull it all for resale as components but figured what the hey, if I can put it out at cost and guys can get some cheaper trigger time then so be it!!
    Rich
    Picked up 150 rounds of the .45 got home and went through 50 rounds with no hiccups. Thanks go to DC for pointing me to the cheap stuff. Thank you Rich for not breaking it down and selling it cheap.

Also ran into 10mm (another member here), it was nice talking to you as well.

(Monroe County)

Show was a little better than 1 year ago, but nothing special. I'll probably end up just waiting to go to bigger shows from now on.

Bought a 100 round pack of 9mm reloads from Dave, which ran through my gun without issue and was accurate enough for me to get good groups.

Ran into Akapjr and had a nice chat for a while, good to see you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Just home and ate ... damn I am beat!

Good seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Glad that 'ugly' ammo was all it should be . We blasted through 4,000 rounds of that stuff like it was water. Still some 9mm, 40 and 45 left for tomorrow but not much.

I have to say this show has changed dramatically from the mess it was when it first started. Lots of great dealers with tons of assortments of stuff from EBRs to AKs (there were tons of the them today) to hunting rifles and handguns. Hats off to Joel for realizing the initial dealers didn't cut it and making the changes to turn it into a great show.

Also have to say the prices on guns where really right where they should be (unlike some of the other shows). I say AKs from $329 to Yugos just over $500. Personally if I wasn't working it I'd be damn sure to go to it.

(Lehigh County)

Ak's from 329 haven't seen them that cheap since I bought my first one a few years ago no lie gonna try to check it out tomorrow
    A.T.F alcohol, tabacco, and firearms... who's bringing the chips?

The only deal that i saw was the Eagle arms $99 Mosins(with accesories), $325 for 1000rnds of 223 Hotshot and $225 for 900 8mm Yugo.
    I saw a dealer trying to sell GSG for $599 cause the dont make them any more???? Few tables further a dealer was trying to sell a mismatch Romanian sks with a bad barrel for $400!! In my opinion the Allentown show is 100% better.
    Also I saw the few WASR for $399 and the YUGo's for 549 in one table at the back.
    And again the place had some people with a MAJOR BO!!!!!
    But this time i came prepare and put a little bit of Vicks under my noise and made it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 03scf250 View Post
    Picked up 150 rounds of the .45 got home and went through 50 rounds with no hiccups. Thanks go to DC for pointing me to the cheap stuff. Thank you Rich for not breaking it down and selling it cheap.

Also ran into 10mm (another member here), it was nice talking to you as well.
    It was nice to meat you as well .
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by petros600 View Post
    . . . And again the place had some people with a MAJOR BO!!!!!

But this time i came prepare and put a little bit of Vicks under my nose and made it!!!!

Took my advice, I see!

Noah

(Monroe County)

Some guy who hadnt changed his hair style or clothing since 1975 was there. He smelled so bad I gagged as I had to wait for an opening to pass him.
    Blue jeans, Blue jacket with the puffy sheep wool lining. Really bad mullet and cowboy boots.
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

so r these aks for 329 still there?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by funstuff22 View Post
    so r these aks for 329 still there?
    I didnt see any AK's lower than 399. If they did have them for 329 they were probably sold out before I got there around noon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast