Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: keep a gun in your car?

I keep mine in the car ,cause i cant take it with me in work. I travel 70 miles round trip each day to work, and dont want to be without it. The reason I started carrying to begin with was, cause I had to fire someone at work and he threateded to get a gun after me. I dont like ti be threatened. I wold like to have one at work, but my employer has strict rules and they adhere to them. what other options do i have?
    In God We Trust............................

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanrhys View Post
    I think also it is very bad idea as gun in your car may encourage you to do bad things specially when your angry.
    Ummmmmmm . . .

OK.

"Kill the slow driver in the fast lane . . . Kill the slow driver in the fast lane . . .

Like that, right?

Blessed are they who, faced with danger, think only of the front sight. -- Jeff Cooper

(Philadelphia County)

There's been mention of stolen vehicles but in 5 pages little about of "Crap stolen out of vehichles" which is another number altogether. The stats on that, if they existed would likely eclipse theft from home+thefts OF vehicles. Stuff get stolen out of cars all the time.

Hell, on 3 separate incidents I've had CDs, change, 2 umbrellas, one glove(!), and some other crap stolen from my cars. I don't consider my car a secure structure and I never leave anything in my car that I can't deal with having stolen.

(Allegheny County)

nope i dont its only glass keeping people out and if they want something they are gonna get it especially out of a car, keep the firearm on you!! some one broke into my car one day and luckily didnt have a gun in it at the time but like i said i never keep one in there

(Chester County)

If I did leave a firearm in the car, certainly wouldn't advertise it...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345