This is more about the item then Cabela's.

Item: Cabela's Dry Storage Box
Item #: 9IS-217153
Normal price: 14.99
My Price: Buy 1 get 1 free. (It was 22 dollars shipped.)
Rate: 4 1/2 stars out of 5 (It lost a half star for the stacking)

My Review:
This box is awesome. It was much bigger then I thought it would be. I got them buy 1 get 1 free. With S/H it all came out to be about 22 bucks. So at 11 dollars each, it was a GREAT buy. It took about 3 days to get here and that includes having the biggest snow storm PA has had in 126 years. I was able to put 4 box's of 550 round 22LR, 4 box's of 375 round 22LR, 1 box of 100 round 22LR, 1 box of 50 round 22Mag, 1 box of 100 round 9MM, and 2 box's of 50 round 9mm AND STILL HAD ROOM FOR MORE!!!! That's over 4,000 rounds!! It weights about 50 pounds but the handle seems fine, no bending or anything. The little compartment at the top is nice for some smaller supplies for cleaning. The plastic looks & fells tough, not cheap. It has a nice seal on it. When I first unlocked it and tried to pop it open, you could feel it "sticking" together, but in a good way. Like the seal is working. It does have a built in lock hole to put a small lock on it, so that is a plus. They are stackable but they do not lock together when you stack them. That is my only complaint, it would be nice if they locked together when stacking.

Cabela's Product Description:
Store your ammunition in a safe, dry environment. Rubber O-ring seal around the lid locks out moisture. Versatile storage compartment built into lid. Heavy-duty molded plastic.
Capacity: 767 cu. in.
Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 8"W x 10-1/4".