Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Teens Charged in Center City Rampage

As pointed out in many other threads, more feral teenagers.

http://www.kyw1060.com/Teens-Charged...ampage/6379689

Chaos in center city Philadelphia as dozens of rowdy teens invade The Gallery shopping mall, and then start brawling in the streets.

It all started on Tuesday afternoon when dozens of young people were thrown out of The Gallery for unruly behavior.

Police say about 150 teenagers from several high schools then went to the streets and started a large snowball fight around City Hall and some fights broke out.

The teens then stormed into Macy's department store, throwing and damaging merchandise, according to eyewitnesses:

(Witness #1): "A couple of kids were shoving and pushing and then people started throwing shoes at each other and somebody threw a sign over someone's head."

(Witness #2): "There were definitely a couple of security people trying to stop them."

Some witnesses took pictures of the chaos with cell phones. Witnesses say the ordeal lasted about 5-10 minutes. Police say many of the teens attend Simon Gratz High School and Benjamin Franklin High School.

One teenager was checked out at Jefferson University Hospital and after he was kicked in the head during the melee.

Authorities say most fled when police arrived, but at least 14 teens were arrested. They face disorderly conduct and assault charges. Investigators believe the mob of teens might have been organized on the Internet.

The havoc was filmed by several of the participants who had cell phones and video cameras.

Default Re: Teens Charged in Center City Rampage

you're shopping with the wife, then a shoe hits you or her in the head, you look up and there's all these kids running around going crazy. can you can't really do anything about it but get out of their way.

(Lackawanna County)

you know, looking back on my life, i can honestly say that there were times where i can't blame anyone if someone decided to shoot me.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    you know, looking back on my life, i can honestly say that there were times where i can't blame anyone if someone decided to shoot me.
    Oh now jah, somethin' tells me - you don't have to look all that far back!

just kidding!

Kids will be kids.

Kids have *always* been kids. There never really was a 'simpler, quieter, more respectful' time - they just didn't have the kind of 'media' and communication technology that we have now - and they were a lot better at under-the-rug-sweeping and let's-just-forget-this-little-incident stuff.

I'm not saying that there were never any (relatively) safe and quiet neighborhoods. Heck, we still got those now - just fewer of them.
    Cogito, ergo armatus sum.
    ...Say that to my face.

At least two people were seriously assaulted as hundreds of people gathered on South Street Saturday night during another flash mob.

Surveillance video shows hundreds of people invading the intersection of 8th and South Streets, filling the street and surrounding a vehicle at about 9 p.m.

Two blocks away, Olympia Pizza employee Seth Kaufman was beaten.

"40 to 50 punches I took. 20 kicks. I just stood my ground as best I could and fought them off," Kaufman said.

Kaufman and restaurant operator Paul Psihogios were trying to keep the unruly crowd from entering the business.

http://cbs3.com/local/Police.Respond...2.1579054.html

The large and complicated trial for two groups of teens accused of taking part in two recent "flash mob" incidents in center city was continuing on Monday at Philadelphia Family Court
    http://www.kyw1060.com/Phila--Cops-D...sh-Mob/6630924

(Philadelphia County)

I like to avoid the after-school time as much as humanly possible. I know how absolutely fucking RETARDED those kids are because HS very fresh in my mind. Those fuckers need some old fashioned discipline and then some fucking thorazine and a bear hug.

(Delaware County)

I work at Jefferson my shift is over at 4:00 pm and then I get the train at the market east station in the gallery. I was their for the first one of these flash mobs. When It happened I was down on the train platform but the noise was unreal. they are animals wild fucking animals

(Philadelphia County)

I attended high school at 12th and Market (graduates four years ago) when that site was still active, so I'm very familiar with the Gallery crowd. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast