Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Glock 21SF PIC rail

I recently bought a Glock 21 SF. I also bought a Blackhawk Serpa holster. When trying to hoslter the gun I noticed that it would not go in the holster at all. The package said For Glock 21 SF and some other glock, needless to say I was puzzled. After trying to alter the holster to the fit the G21 I found out that their is 2 kinds of glock 21s and mine is the one that does not fit in the Black Hawk Holsters.

So I have 2 options here. Sell the gun and get the other Glock that doesn't have those rails or find a holster that I like and that will fit the gun.

I know I'm not the only one who has had this problem. Can anyone give me some companies that make a holster for the Glock 21SF pic rail gun?

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Glock 21SF PIC rail

Glock 21 SF, Glock 30 SF, Glock 36, S&W 40Sigma, Kel-Tec P11, Sig P250 9mm

(Lackawanna County)

Im looking more for like an OC holster. It doesn't have to be serpa or fobus style, leather works too. But right now it's just finding the holster.

I'm wondering if I should just sell it?

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by mickey01023 View Post
    I recently bought a Glock 21 SF. I also bought a Blackhawk Serpa holster. When trying to hoslter the gun I noticed that it would not go in the holster at all. The package said For Glock 21 SF and some other glock, needless to say I was puzzled. After trying to alter the holster to the fit the G21 I found out that their is 2 kinds of glock 21s and mine is the one that does not fit in the Black Hawk Holsters.

So I have 2 options here. Sell the gun and get the other Glock that doesn't have those rails or find a holster that I like and that will fit the gun.

I know I'm not the only one who has had this problem. Can anyone give me some companies that make a holster for the Glock 21SF pic rail gun?
    did i read this right? you'd sell the gun because the holster doesn't fit? you can't just find another holster?

sometimes, you hurt my head.

To get the serpa to work you're going to have to massively modify the holster according to some research I did the other day.

If I were you I'd keep the gun and find yourself some leather or go with a crossbreed.

On the subject of the holsters that were recommended and you noting they seemed for OC...a serpa doesn't conceal too well either, so I'm not sure what the issue could be with their suggestion.

The serpa, to me, can provide a false sense of security considering some of the videos I've seen for gun grab testing ( holster breaks off of the belt loop attachment etc).

(Erie County)

There are a bunch of makers making holsters for the PIC railed G21. Comp-Tac and Blade-Tech make OWB holsters for it, even Galco has a couple leather options. http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.as...=365&GunID=363

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    did i read this right? you'd sell the gun because the holster doesn't fit? you can't just find another holster?

sometimes, you hurt my head.
    It's not uncommon, I've seen countless people on here talking in threads or in the classifieds saying that they can't find a holster they like for it and that's the reason it sits in the safe.

(Philadelphia County)

I owned one of these when they first came out .

I traded it for a G19 because I could not find a good holster .

good luck .

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by mickey01023 View Post
    It's not uncommon, I've seen countless people on here talking in threads or in the classifieds saying that they can't find a holster they like for it and that's the reason it sits in the safe.
    seriously? i don't mean to bust your balls, even though i do. but, when i had a Sigma, i couldn't find a holster for it for years. i just made do with what i could find; i didn't think about selling it because of a holster issue. i don't get it. you guys must have disposable income.

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    seriously? i don't mean to bust your balls, even though i do. but, when i had a Sigma, i couldn't find a holster for it for years. i just made do with what i could find; i didn't think about selling it because of a holster issue. i don't get it. you guys must have disposable income.
    I know I don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast