Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Another new face

Hey all, I was online checking out places to unload a few rounds in the area and stumbled upon this site so I figured I'd stick around and do some reading and learning. A little about myself: I'm 23 wrapping up a degree in Sociology with a Criminal Justice concentration and a Psychology minor, college football player, Army ROTC'er, and hunter. Originally from southwestern PA and a country boy at heart. Please feel free to impart your wisdom and drop me a line if anyone's going to be shooting as my schedule these days has calmed down a little bit. Thinking about heading up Tobyhanna way sometime this week to hit the rifle range, any news out of that place recently, or has it continued to get trashed? Anyways I'll be around and thanks in advance for the knowledge on this site!

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Another new face

Quote Originally Posted by esuDirtyBack View Post
    Hey all, I was online checking out places to unload a few rounds in the area and stumbled upon this site so I figured I'd stick around and do some reading and learning. A little about myself: I'm 23 wrapping up a degree in Sociology with a Criminal Justice concentration and a Psychology minor, college football player, Army ROTC'er, and hunter. Originally from southwestern PA and a country boy at heart. Please feel free to impart your wisdom and drop me a line if anyone's going to be shooting as my schedule these days has calmed down a little bit. Thinking about heading up Tobyhanna way sometime this week to hit the rifle range, any news out of that place recently, or has it continued to get trashed? Anyways I'll be around and thanks in advance for the knowledge on this site!
    Welcome to the site, the Toby range has moved. It is now off exit 3 form 380. I hear it is new. Look in the events section. We are having monthly meetings in the area and then we go to the range after we eat.

(Monroe County)

welcome aboard. i'll impart some more wisdom than that after i take a nap from working all night.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(York County)

I'm kinda psyched to see all the Zombie Response Team stuff on here, I can't tell you how many heated (and often drunken) conversations my roommates and I have gotten in about surviving the ever-nearing zombie apocalypse. If I get out shooting tomorrow I'll post some target pics and we'll see if I've got the right stuff