Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: No Weapons Allowed (Lycoming Mall)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    They don't have a no firearms policy according to the sign. Its a no weapons policy.
    so instead of listing every weapon they can think of, the maker of the sign/mall management just kept it at weapon.

same/same IMO

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    why would you worry about mall security? what are they gonna do, run out of breath when they run 20' to get to you? mall cops aren't exactly trained to look for people concealing guns in holsters. they're there to shoo away kids smoking out front, and make sure that dirty old dude isn't jerking off in the food court bathroom again.
    Clearly you have never heard of the elite group of mall security ninjas that put their lives on the line everyday to ensure your shopping experience is a safe one.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Also the nearest mall near me is the DuBois mall, they don't have any sort of weapon policy posted. Then again they have a Dunham's attached the building that sells semi-auto rifles.

(Lycoming County)

This is interesting. I have OCed in there a few times. And the security guards have seen it but never said anything. I am wondering if this is a new policy.

(Allegheny County)

So you actively ignored private property restrictions. Do you... want a cookie?

I don't think you had a weapon, you had a tool/protection device that you legally posses. - Thus the no weapons policy is null and void IE anything can be used as a "Weapon"
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

Hokkmike Guest

"gun free safety zone?".....

Well, technically - If you CC there you are making it a safer place, right? What they mean to say is that the bad guys and ner' do wells should not carry into the mall. We all know the high regard and respect that criminals show for signs.

I have never seen the sign there but I will look. Thanks for the heads up. I will find the mall administrator and complain.

(Adams County)

Lucky for me I don't go to malls.
    I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy. Hippie and 3%er.

(Lycoming County)

We go to the mall often to get the baby out of the house, and I've only seen the sign at the old navy entrence( the public bus stop) and only since around Christmas time. It's for the bad eggs comeing from the city. Did ya read the other rules, like no hoods and whereing your hat correctly.
    If you have to carry in there just be cool about it and CC those guys with the tinfoil badges a reasonable people. If you print and aren't being a fool they will let you alone. And if they ask ya to put it in the car then do it politley and don't bitch it's their mall not yours and they let you use it.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by JLR666 View Post
    We go to the mall often to get the baby out of the house, and I've only seen the sign at the old navy entrence( the public bus stop) and only since around Christmas time. It's for the bad eggs comeing from the city. Did ya read the other rules, like no hoods and whereing your hat correctly.If you have to carry in there just be cool about it and CC those guys with the tinfoil badges a reasonable people. If you print and aren't being a fool they will let you alone. And if they ask ya to put it in the car then do it politley and don't bitch it's their mall not yours and they let you use it.
    Im fine with a mall having a no weapons policy. I dont like it but it's there right.

The no hoods and hats turned properly though is, IMO, way over the line. They may be able to tell me I cant have a gun, but they sure as hell shouldnt be allowed to tell me how I can dress. This isnt public school, there are no damn uniforms.
    I wear a hoodie AND I wear my hat backwards. Maybe I will make a trip down there and chill in front of security
    Millions for defense, Not one cent for tribute!

(Dauphin County)

Screw the malls. on the back of my LTCF it states
    " vailid throughout the Commonwealth until expiration date indicated unless sooner revoked"
    dosnt say a damn thing about exceptions to this at all. you guys piss and moan about townships taking your rights away but you suck hind tit when it comes to private property rights. so much for the belief that we have the right to carry, dont you think?
    If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
    A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast