Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Something to occupy the youngins?

Taking the family to our place in Blakeslee in the morning and was wondering where I could take the kids on Sunday morning that would hold their attention for more than ten minutes. Joe is 7 and Emma is 3 FWIW, so it would need to be geared toward safe/unbreakable. I was thinking about Burger King in Broadheadsville....................... Haven't had them up in the winter months, so we're not too sure of what to do to, well, shut them up for a few hours.

FYI, we're located near 115 and 940. Something within a half hour drive or so.

Thanks in advance.
    "bukakee ≠ waterboarding" ~tlgpa

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Something to occupy the youngins?

get a couple of sleds and take them to the tobyhanna state park dam. There's a crazy snow drift there from the storm the other day. took my kids there the other day and had a blast. the snow is wicked deep, so nobody will get hurt unless its on purpose.i was throwing my kids off the top of the drift and they just got stuck in the powder. dress warm cuz the wind rips across the lake. Have fun!
    Don't take anything I say seriously, unless I say seriously. Seriously.

(Monroe County)

Take them over to Camel Back or Jack Frost-Blue Mountain for the day and do some tubing. Pretty cheap from what I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Take them over to Camel Back or Jack Frost-Blue Mountain for the day and do some tubing. Pretty cheap from what I remember.
    Hmmmmm, CB may be the ticket, then hit up that diner on 611 (?) on the way back to 80.
    "bukakee ≠ waterboarding" ~tlgpa