Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Gun Dealer Online

I've been going to them for the past 3 months (or whenever they opened their retail store). All the guys there are very nice and accommodating. If you haven't checked them out do so! Their prices are competitive and if your not local they have a great website too!

(Lancaster County)

Smile Re: Gun Dealer Online

Quote Originally Posted by keystoneman 85 View Post
    I've been going to them for the past 3 months (or whenever they opened their retail store). All the guys there are very nice and accommodating. If you haven't checked them out do so! Their prices are competitive and if your not local they have a great website too!
    I couldn't agree with you more. I'm fortunate enough to be within walking distance of the place and they've been glad to accept a lot of my money lately.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Gun Dealer Online

I had them do an online transfer for me today,very knowledgeable and professional and $20 for the transfer.
    I will be doing business with them again.

(Lehigh County)

Thumbs up Re: Gun Dealer Online

I stopped in today on my way back from PRMD to buy a pocket holster. They treated me with the same professionalism and courtesy as if I were spending $2000 instead of less than $13. I was impressed that instead of pointing me in one direction, the sales person asked me a series of questions to help narrow down the best choices (clothing style, how I draw, etc.). Then he pulled two off the shelf and let me test both.

He knew that I was only stopping by because our first conversation in which I explained that I was in transit, and knew I can't frequent the store any old time I please. Two things stood out:
    1) He STILL spent time with me to make sure that I was satisfied, and
    2) He knew the laws, and asked about what I do before crossing into Maryland. His knowledge was excellent.

The shop was clean, well organized, and they seemed to have some nice stock. Apparently they do quite a bit of online business for high-end parts and AR's.

Definite thumbs up.
    -Tarpit

(York County)

Default Re: Gun Dealer Online

Yes, I like this place as well, they seem to always have what I am looking for right there in the store. The owner must have good taste. Nice people to deal with.
    The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
    Ayn Rand