Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Armstrong County)

Default FREE TICKETS IF YOU REGISTER BY 5PM THURSDAY for Sam Rohrer's Mobilize for Liberty

FREE TICKETS IF YOU REGISTER BY 5PM THURSDAY for Sam Rohrer's Mobilize for Liberty in 2010, If you RSVP before 5pm tonight (Thursday, February 10), we'll give you and a guest a pair of FREE TICKETS (a $50 value). Simply follow this link and enter the special discount code, TeamRohrer, and you'll be registered! http://mobilize4liberty.eventbrite.com/

330 members of Republican State Committee are meeting this weekend at the Harrisburg Hilton to formally endorse Tom Corbett for Governor. The endorsement was a foregone conclusion, but many of the state and national media will be attending to report on the meaning of their stamp of approval. Will the party prevail over the people in 2010? That's the question they'll be asking.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: FREE TICKETS IF YOU REGISTER BY 5PM THURSDAY for Sam Rohrer's Mobilize for Libert

Why is the endorsement for Tom Corbett a forgone conclusion? Committee members can vote for whoever they choose. If Sam Rohrer makes a compelling case to enough members he can get the endorsement.
    Hafa Adai! IANAL I merely state my opinion. If I am wrong, please correct me.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: FREE TICKETS IF YOU REGISTER BY 5PM THURSDAY for Sam Rohrer's Mobilize for Libert

Quote Originally Posted by BenP View Post
    Why is the endorsement for Tom Corbett a forgone conclusion? Committee members can vote for whoever they choose. If Sam Rohrer makes a compelling case to enough members he can get the endorsement.
    you're not serious..are you?
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Armstrong County)

Your not serious are you???
    I see that you are part of the Repubicrat machine as well. You know as well as I do Corbett was the pick of the Pa GOP last year.

Yes, I am registered as a Repubicrat so I can vote for Sam Rohrer in the primary and assist with petitions. I am also supporting Bill Russell to replace Murtha as I'm in the 12th.

I'm surprised the state committee has even allowed the debate tonight between Corbett and Rohrer

Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    I see that you are part of the Repubicrat machine as well. You know as well as I do Corbett was the pick of the Pa GOP last year.

Yes, I am registered as a Repubicrat so I can vote for Sam Rohrer in the primary and assist with petitions. I am also supporting Bill Russell to replace Murtha as I'm in the 12th.

I'm surprised the state committee has even allowed the debate tonight between Corbett and Rohrer

Ed Stephan
    I hope people will be able to watch it if they're not watching it live as I'll be in work at 5.

(Bucks County)

FREE TICKETS IF YOU REGISTER BY 5PM THURSDAY for Sam Rohrer's Mobilize for Liberty in 2010, If you RSVP before 5pm tonight (Thursday, February 10), we'll give you and a guest a pair of FREE TICKETS (a $50 value). Simply follow this link and enter the special discount code, TeamRohrer, and you'll be registered! http://mobilize4liberty.eventbrite.com/

330 members of Republican State Committee are meeting this weekend at the Harrisburg Hilton to formally endorse Tom Corbett for Governor. The endorsement was a foregone conclusion, but many of the state and national media will be attending to report on the meaning of their stamp of approval. Will the party prevail over the people in 2010? That's the question they'll be asking.

Ed Stephan

Does it matter that Thursday was the 11th?

(Montgomery County)

Ed Stephan
    If you have a problem with the republicrat machine (committee), you must have a problem with the people since the republican voters elected us. You should get your name on the ballot and run for committee in May.
    Hafa Adai! IANAL I merely state my opinion. If I am wrong, please correct me.

(Delaware County)

If you have a problem with the republicrat machine (committee), you must have a problem with the people since the republican voters elected us. You should get your name on the ballot and run for committee in May.
    I think he's referring to the neo-con Republicans..seems like big government is the preferred choice these days no matter what party is in office.

(Lebanon County)

Actually I left the Republican party (although I kept my registration so I can vote in primaries) because the committee STOPPED listening to the people and wouldn't stop backing RINOs like SPHINCTER. You'll find a LOT more disenfranchised individuals out here who won't run because we've pretty much written the system off as broken, so please stop trying to talk down to us peons.

(Dauphin County)

(Has the statewide state of emergency been undeclared yet?)

Notwithstanding the right to bear arms, I wonder if the state of emergency is going to quash OC as political speech around events like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast