Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: BSA Majestic

Hybrid View

(Bucks County)

Default BSA Majestic

Since Kia Kaha posted his question about identifing his rifle ( BSA Monark) I decided to post a few photos of my BSA Majestic.
    BSA stands for Birmingham Small Arms. Rifle was made in England in 1964. It is a .30-06 stocked in English Walnut. The rifling is cut one groove at a time. There is a muzzle brake on the barrel. The rifle weighs 6 1/4 pounds without the scope.

Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NRA Benefactor member
    NRA 2nd Amendment Foundation
    Colt Collectors Association
    Browning Collectors Association
    Sharps Arms Collectors Association
    SASS Association

SANS PEUR et SANS REPROACHE

Default The BSA Monarch 30.06

For comparisons. After seeing the great condition of Jeffs Majestic, I wonder if I can get my Monarch back to similar condition?
    I added the photos here, and will add more because I tried for months to find out the whether my rifle was a Majestic or a Monarch. Finally thanks to Jeffs help, problem solved. Also this help from "djturnz"

"Deluxe fore end tip & rake angle, white shadow-line spacer, angled checkering matching the fore end cap lines, deluxe finger grip cap w/a white shadow-line spacer, Weatherby style reverse angle stock comb, w/a Monte carlo cheek piece (Weatherby was ergonomically smart), butt pad w/a white shadow-line spacer. It's am Monarch Deluxe which was made for America.

I would love to hear more feedback from anyone on these rifles. Any suggestions as to care and preserving them?

Regards

Kia Kaha
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Suggestions for bolt?

I am a full time Hunter in New Zealands, Fiordland National Park and we have an annual rainfall ranging from 9 to 11 meters, So the rifle does get wet every now and then.
    Does anyone have a suggestion to remove the spots from the bolt?

Default Re: BSA Majestic

you could use Brasso on the bolt to clean that up.

Very unique lookin rifle.