Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Advanced Arms Pittston.

I'd like to give a big thumbs up to Chris at Advanced Arms in Pittston PA. I was ready to drop a grand on a 1911. Chris took the time to educate me on some finer points of this particular make that I was not aware of. Not that he changed my mind yet. But, he gave me something to think about.

He could have took his cut of an internet sale and I would have been down the road none the wiser.

In the business climate we are living for a proprietor of any business to pass up on any amount of profit is commendable. Even if it was only shipping and transfer fee.

Chris is a class act and has a reputation beyond reproach.

Thanks Chris you will have future business from me.
    Last edited by danp; October 4th, 2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Republicans believe every day is July 4th Democrats believe every day is April 15

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Advanced Arms Pittston.

I've been meaning to get up there, and with this wonderful weather we have had, I'm not sure I will for a few more days. I have heard a lot of good about AA.
    Que sera, Sera

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by run silent run deep View Post
    I'd like to give a big thumbs up to Chris at Advanced Arms. I was ready to drop a grand on a 1911. Chris took the time to educate me on some finer points of this particular make that I was not aware of. Not that he changed my mind yet. But, he gave me something to think about.

He could have took his cut of an internet sale and I would have been down the road none the wiser.

In the business climate we are living for a proprietor of any business to pass up on any amount of profit is commendable. Even if it was only shipping and transfer fee.

Chris is a class act and has a reputation beyond reproach.

Thanks Chris you will have future business from me.
    sounds like Chris, and the rest of the staff, in a nutshell. i've gone up there to discuss options for purchases, and i've overheard his conversations with other clients; the staff is always looking to save people money.

i'm just waiting for the inevitable "i got screwed by AA" threads to start popping up when they move the operation to a new location.

(Lackawanna County)

I finally got in there today. First, I have to say everyone there is very friendly. While I was there the woman working there was halping a female customer choose a revolver for personal defense, then explained how CCW permits work, gave her a copy of the form and helped her fill it out, told her exactly where to take it and all.

Comparing prices, I will be paying a little more there over the internet, but because of the atmosphere, and because its locally owned, I will be happy to.
    Que sera, Sera

(Delaware County)

Thumbs up Re: Advanced Arms Pittston.

I'd like to give a big thumbs up to Chris and his staff at Advanced Arms I was in the shop 2 weeks ago. i was looking to change out my handguards on my ar15. They did not have the right ones in stock. So they kept my upper and ordered the correct ones and shipped it down to me. I got the upper by fedex today and it looks awesome...Thank Chris and His staff...........
    Glock 21 SF, Glock 30 SF, Glock 36, S&W 40Sigma, Kel-Tec P11, Sig P250 9mm