Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: anybody in Warren county?

Quote Originally Posted by chez323 View Post
    None yet but I won't be moved home till Friday. And will probably need to make at least one more trip back to get the rest of my stuff. Running a little behind schedule due to a bout of bronchitis with a side of pnuemonia. Kicking my butt.

Anybody back home in Warren county care to comment on the storm? Just rain on the other side of the state where I'm at.
    Hope that you are feeling better,been there with the bronchitis and it sucks.

As far as the weather I was up for the first day of bear (11-23) near Tionesta,and drove home Sunday Morning.

I left early in the morning and the roads had basically not been touched yet.
    Tionesta had 6-8 inches and Oil City had over a foot,interesting drive home to say the least.

Not sure what this latest storm did up there,but down home have about 5-6 inches.

Update for last nights snowfall,my buddy in Tionesta said they got another 6-8 inches from the storm that went through yesterday.
    Last edited by GrumpyBear; November 27th, 2013 at 03:01 PM. Reason: weather update.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

(Warren County)

Thanks, I've had it before and I'm annoyed at its timing. Trying to close out the house here and get my stuff moved home. Can hardly lift anything without wheezing/losing my breath. Trying to take it easy so I can get out in the woods on Monday(hoping the steroids, anti-biotics and inhaler clear it up quickly).

2 hour delay for school in Warren county district, about 6" at my brothers house in Warren, about the same in Youngsville and a little more in Chandlers Valley area. Just alot of rain on this end of the state.
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Warren County)

None yet but I won't be moved home till Friday. And will probably need to make at least one more trip back to get the rest of my stuff. Running a little behind schedule due to a bout of bronchitis with a side of pnuemonia. Kicking my butt.

Anybody back home in Warren county care to comment on the storm? Just rain on the other side of the state where I'm at.
    I measured 16" on my pic-a-nic table yesterday morning. Imagine how awful it would have been without global warmering!
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Warren County)

I'm driving home tomorrow, heading out around noon tomorrow. Hopefully it's been plowed good. Last part of my trip is thru the Allehany forest between Pennfield and Warren by way of Ridgeway.

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    I measured 16" on my pic-a-nic table yesterday morning. Imagine how awful it would have been without global warmering!
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Luzerne County)

I'm driving home tomorrow, heading out around noon tomorrow. Hopefully it's been plowed good. Last part of my trip is thru the Allehany forest between Pennfield and Warren by way of Ridgeway.
    Its a nice ride through the forest. Last time we were out the walkway over the dam was closed. We like to stop and look at the fish that congrgate at the base of the dam.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Warren County)

That's a nice twisty, stop n go, scenic ride in the summer. In winter, I go all the way to Brookville or even Shippenville before heading north on 66.

Drive safe.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Warren County)

forgot how cold it gets here in the winter, the local channel 6 in Youngsville says it's 2 degree's and it's been a long time since I've shoveled this much snow. I keep my truck in 4 wheel drive most of the time and managed to get my girlfriends van stuck in the snow twice yesterday. LOL
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Warren County)

forgot how cold it gets here in the winter, the local channel 6 in Youngsville says it's 2 degree's and it's been a long time since I've shoveled this much snow. I keep my truck in 4 wheel drive most of the time and managed to get my girlfriends van stuck in the snow twice yesterday. LOL
    Oh Jeez! I have never lived in the snow. Cant wait for that, lol How's the job hunting going?

(Warren County)

Your in for a treat, lots of snow here in the lake effect snow belt. Lol job search is going, been to the job center in Warren and Jamestown. Sent out resumes, meeting a woman tomorrow about a possible job in Sheffield.

Tim , USAF Ret.

(Warren County)

figured it was time to update this post, now working at the Cummins engine plant in Lakewood (hop skip and a jump from Youngsville) and looking into buying a house in Youngsville. My house back in Spring City should close with in the week.

Getting back into the swing of small town life again. Helping coach a little league team, been to local track meets (gf kids, brother's kids, friend's kids).
    Tim , USAF Ret.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast