Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Potter County)

Default East Coast Gun Sales

I looked and didn't see it mentioned so I figured I would.

East Coast Gun Sales

Best prices I have found for ammo - bar none. And I've searched coast to coast. And the prices on guns aint too shabby either.

And the service is excellent ! I place an order 1 day and it arrives at my home the next day. And that's with standard shipping.

Default Re: East Coast Gun Sales

I've had to many screwed up orders by them.

Atleast 3times they sent me less ammo than I ordered, and once I called in my order they took all my info including my CC and not only did I never get my order but they had nothing about it in their system so basically I gave my CC to one of their employees who did god knows what with it-- I had the card cancelled, and there was no foul play on it but it's def a situation i'll avoid having in the future.

I gave them WAY more chances than they deserved, and I know i'm not the only one who has had problems.

(Centre County)

Post deleted by poster, as I am, doing to almost all my posts.
    Last edited by TheF00L; April 13th, 2010 at 07:18 AM.

(Armstrong County)

I'm a preferred customer having purchased numerous firearms and equipment from them. I know most of the folk who work there, I deal with the staff members I've become confident in. Everyone has an opinion including the employees. I've had the same discussion with the "anti-OC'er", doesn't stop me from OC'ing at ECG. One staff member was harassed by police because his revolver showed at McDonalds. When it happened I sent letters and MPOETC notification to all surrounding police chiefs and sheriffs resulting in training issued to 3 departments I know of. I have supplied them with thousands of flyers for distribution and they regularly present one with every gun purchase. I have never seen disrespect to any customer from any employee. You won't get me to say anything bad about ECG, I love the shop! I have never used mail order, it's just too much fun to visit the store!
    The original point and click interface was a Colt Peacemaker!

(Centre County)

Post deleted by poster, as I am, doing to almost all my posts.
    Last edited by TheF00L; April 13th, 2010 at 07:17 AM.

(Blair County)

I've gone there a few times, and each time I was there making me want to visit less and less. Most of the people there think you know nothing of firearms if you are a younger person. I heard a salesman saying to a customer that his "buddy" shot an attacker with a 9mm twice in the head and the bullets bounced off. Most salesmen there have been assholes to me, plain and simple. I refuse to shop there even though they do have good prices.

(Clinton County)

I bought some 45 acp ammo at an Altoona Sportmans show. It was Speer LE Gold Dot Duty. It was a great price. 1/2 the price I saw any where else. It must have been old. It would jam every other one in my Taurus 24/7. Every 7 or 8 in my Kimber. Smoked alot.
    Last edited by B2Luv2Hunt; May 18th, 2010 at 07:35 AM.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Centre County)

What ever happened with them opening a store in East Freedom?
    Machinist for hire - Get a hold of me if you need something made

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoak View Post
    What ever happened with them opening a store in East Freedom?
    My guess? An inconveniently-timed financial market meldown and subsequent recession.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Indiana County)

I've been there twice when I was in the area getting parts at Apple HD, sorry, I didn't see anything priced so great as some others did.

As for their ammo prices being so great, I beg to differ, they are hawking Wolf .223 on their site for $310 per 1000, Centerfire has it for $239 shipped.

A good place to look, they had a pretty decent inventory to be sure, but the customer service was a bit lacking and their prices were not any better than I can get from a local shop I frequent.
    I asked to look at a Sig 229 and was immediately given a " sales lecture" on some overpriced, pimped out, antiquated designed Kimber that I should "really consider" since it is a superior caliber and design.
    I informed the salesman that I already had a carry gun in a superior caliber to the .45, a .44 Special, and that I already have one Sig and do not care for 1911 style guns for carry, as soon as he rolled his eyes, I left.

My previous trip there, I did find that they carried Houge grips and an assortment of holsters for Sigs, seems some local PD uses them as issue guns according to the salesman.

To each his own I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast