Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Horrible experience at Target World

I use the range there but would never buy anything from them. Their prices are so far out of whack that I can't image they sell much of anything.

Their staff upstairs are awful as well. They are rude and condescending.

(Lehigh County)

Bought a used revolver there recently. Must say I was treated well,
    no complaints at all.

(Lancaster County)

I recently checked this place out after moving to the area from Lehigh County. I decided to stop in since the place is close to my work. They seemed to have a nice selection of pistols and rifles, however the prices seemed a little high. I went downstairs and test drove a Glock 30. As I was interested in purchasing the new Glock 30s. One thing I was very disappointed in was the fact that the guy behind the counter told me I would receive 20% off for being a first time customer. I rented the G30 for a half hour, bought two boxes of .45 and targets...all in all I spent $90. Anyway, I had to laugh.. The guy gave me 20% off of my targets and just my targets. My targets ended up being like $2.50. I thought that was really stupid. Plus I thought the target thing they have you draw was kinda dumb.
    I ended up stopping by this place a week later to see if they got any shipments of the Glock 30s in. I was excited to have found one behind the counter. I told the guy behind the counter that I was interested in purchasing it only to find out that it was a used G30s for $550. I was on the fence about buying it and I'm glad I didn't. One week later I found a brand new one at Tanners Gun shop in Jamison for $550.

(Philadelphia County)

They were really nasty to my mom a few years ago .

She called up asking if they had a certain product in stock and they disconnected the call by accident . when she called back they tried to make it seem like it was her fault and made some rude remarks .

Resurrection of thread. Ive stopped in here to use their range recently as its near my house. While there are a couple of things I dont like about the range itself, I find the guys running it lately have been very cool and helpful. Ive rented a couple of pistols as im looking for a 9mm replacement. Have had some good conversations with them and they have good input.

There prices are out of wack though. They were telling me about their 9mm ammo special; buy 10 boxes and pay 16.99/box. I had to be candid with them and informed them that Tanners sells at 13.99 any quantity. They seemed sinceryly shocked, lol.

(Lehigh County)

Whoever said you have to "draw" the sights or whatever there is CORRECT. They made me do it on my first and last time there. I wasn't treated poorly by the staff but thought it was little ridiculous. Draw sights. Wow. And no rapid fire when I was there either. Boo
    -jFw

(Westmoreland County)

Sounds like a BAD case of cranial anal inversion to me.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    Poor Chris, just trying to make a couple bucks and have some quality of life in America.

Then, two guys, one with cash and one with plastic, enter his world.

Would it have been so hard to have one bill and the cash guy give said cash to the plastic guy?

Did Chris have 100%, clear knowledge of who wanted to buy the cleaning brush? I mean, was it secured in a locked area behind the counter and 12 government issued ID's were required to take possession of it? Or was it hanging someplace in the store where any joe smo could pick one up and lay it on the counter? Did either Plastic man or Cash man tell Chris which one wanted to buy the cleaning brush or is Christ just supposed to assume that one of the two men wanted to buy it, not know which one, and or expect a third, yet unidentified customer to come in and pay for it? I'm sure is Chris had just charged one of the two patrons, we would have been reading about how a store clerk accidently charged someone for something they didn't want.
    Communication is so hard these days if you're not sitting facelessly behind some sort of screen.

I think Chris is in a lose lose situation with Plastic man and Cash man. Over react, maybe but I bet Chris truly felt he was being messed with or he wouldn't have asked.

Oh, well, Chris propabaly went home and smoked some ICE to unwind and prepare for his next day of work and Plastic man and Cash man probably went him and posted this truly significant event on many internet forums.

hmmmm, I think I'm going to post on many internet forums that I went to the bathroom or something else of real significance.
    As I overlook the condescending finish of this reply.. I ponder upon myself....What would have happened if they had WRAPPED the Credit Card with the Cash??

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456