Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Horrible experience at Target World

Capt Quahog was being sarcastic in that Wal-mart thread... right?

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by uniballin View Post
    Capt Quahog was being sarcastic in that Wal-mart thread... right?
    He was asked more than once.... no response.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/731...tml#post922949

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/731...tml#post922985

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/731...tml#post922997

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/748...tml#post930725

Here is another gem from Capt. Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Quahog View Post
    One would think that this tringle character was wrapped a little too tight. Didn't think anything about giving me a RED NEG for being in disagreement with an opinion. Tell you what pal, come into my business packing a side arm and I'll throw your keyster out into the street. Only one allowed to be armed in there is ME.
    He appears to be VERY pro gun........ As long as it's HIS gun
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; February 27th, 2010 at 05:28 PM.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Northampton County)

I guess that goes to show that there are lunatics on all sides of the political spectrum regarding firearm rights

If he runs some sort of food place, we should all stop in for an OC lunch.

(Delaware County)

Was this Guy Chris have a Military style haircut, I went their to look at guns and had gone upstairs and I notice the people behing the counters playing with guns that are ment to be sold. Who would want to buy a new pistol or rifle when they are playing with them. Wearing them out bt racking the slide. I also went their to shoot and I must say they need to remodel the range. I thought I was in a time machine back in the late 70's.

(Bucks County)

Never shot there ,but I have been in the store a few times. I found they are always understaffed, but helpful when you finally get your turn. Don't go in there if you are in a rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
    Why would they give a shit what she "started out at" Sounds like a crock of shit to me. I could understand if you're a very inexpirenced shooter but they should ask that right off the bat.

I'm glad I don't visit these dumps or even live close to them
    It is not a "dump" and if you have to deal w/ insurance for your business you would understand that they can place restrictions on you. I would like to practice drawing, mag dumps & rapid fire but @ some locations it is not possible.
    Target World is in the exact same place where many folks purchased houses and SIGNED that they knew that the 202 by pass was going to be built in their back yard yet those same folks sued to stop/delay and change the predeterminned outcome. Those folks kind of won as the bypass is nothing like it was planned. The same kind of folks are trying to shut down all ranges so you should temper your point of veiw until you know what is really going on.

Default BS

Quote Originally Posted by Glock22 View Post
    Was this Guy Chris have a Military style haircut, I went their to look at guns and had gone upstairs and I notice the people behing the counters playing with guns that are ment to be sold. Who would want to buy a new pistol or rifle when they are playing with them. Wearing them out bt racking the slide. I also went their to shoot and I must say they need to remodel the range. I thought I was in a time machine back in the late 70's.
    How many ranges have you been to? the 70's seems to be an upscale range . Most places are from the 50's so please post where you are shooting so I can come and see an updated range.
    I have never seen counter guys "playing" w/ anything behind the counter.
    I smell a TROLL

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    Poor Chris, just trying to make a couple bucks and have some quality of life in America.

Then, two guys, one with cash and one with plastic, enter his world.

Would it have been so hard to have one bill and the cash guy give said cash to the plastic guy?

Did Chris have 100%, clear knowledge of who wanted to buy the cleaning brush? I mean, was it secured in a locked area behind the counter and 12 government issued ID's were required to take possession of it? Or was it hanging someplace in the store where any joe smo could pick one up and lay it on the counter? Did either Plastic man or Cash man tell Chris which one wanted to buy the cleaning brush or is Christ just supposed to assume that one of the two men wanted to buy it, not know which one, and or expect a third, yet unidentified customer to come in and pay for it? I'm sure is Chris had just charged one of the two patrons, we would have been reading about how a store clerk accidently charged someone for something they didn't want.
    Communication is so hard these days if you're not sitting facelessly behind some sort of screen.

I think Chris is in a lose lose situation with Plastic man and Cash man. Over react, maybe but I bet Chris truly felt he was being messed with or he wouldn't have asked.

Oh, well, Chris propabaly went home and smoked some ICE to unwind and prepare for his next day of work and Plastic man and Cash man probably went him and posted this truly significant event on many internet forums.

hmmmm, I think I'm going to post on many internet forums that I went to the bathroom or something else of real significance.
    To steal a couple of names , Plastic & Cash man need to get real. The last two years the Suburban/Urban area ranges have been over the top busy and Gun folks should have BETTER ATTITUDES then the common folks. For the record, if you split a BS little check , you are adding big time to an already small O&P.
    If you go out on a double date are you going to make a scene where you make the house divide up your bill? NO , one of you mans up and pays the bill and the other kicks it back. I bet that the dudes who operate as I just posted get far more tail then the split it @ the counter guys!

(Bucks County)

Classic pistol is a more updated range. seems to me the fellas at target world got wind of the upset customers posting reviews on here and sent in the cavalry.

(Bucks County)

Classic Pistols dosn't allow rapid fire or drawing from the holster either. I have shot there for a number of years under both owners and when it rains water leaks thru the holes in the roof where people shot thru it. You have to remember these are public places with novices walking in form the street with little to no knowledge. They all look like experts.
    I have also seen many old hands at shooting doing stupid things too. Sometimes you NEED to be a little over the top with safety.

Please note I am not standing up for any rude or disrepectful behavior from anyone in the shooting sports.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast