i decided, a few days ago, to drop in on our friends at Ceasefire PA and Heeding God's Call, Bryan Miller's latest abortion. i'm sure a few of you were annoyed with me when i sent them out as friend suggestions.

i had a good reason, at least to me. these groups, and other anti-gun groups, like to gather 'round in front of gun shops, and protest...well, whatever it is they protest. i think it would be a good idea to face them head-on, and do our best to disrupt their actions, by legal means. by that, i mean walking right by them, and helping the stores make money that the other groups want them to lose.

if anyone lives in Philly, i ask you follow this link, get involved with these groups, and gather as much intel as you can. the following link shows that they're planning to stage protests in front of two shops in Philly, Delia's, and Mike & Kate's:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philad...5819633?ref=mf

if you live in or near Philly, i think it would be in your best interests to counter their movements, even if it's just to buy a box of ammo. just walk past them, and show them we won't be bullied by irrational nonsense.