Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly shoot

Default Monthly shoot

Drak, Diego and myself went shooting again at my gun club. This is the second time that we got together for a shoot. We plan to do this at least once a month. We will post this information when our next shoot will take place. It is a great opportunity to not only get to meet members on the forum, but to exchange tips and information as well. We would like to see everyone and get to meet you all, so everyone is invited. Even if you don't own any firearms, you could shoot ours...just BYOA bring your own ammo because Diego is an ammo whore.

(Philadelphia County)

hahahah! You are just jealous because I can afford to attempt to "bump fire" in .308!

Yes, Aub's range is very nice, gets up to 400 yards, and we lucked out and got the whole place for ourselves.

I'd highly recommend other members try to make it out there with us next time.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Which club is this? 400 yds is impressive. How's the pistol range?
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

(Philadelphia County)

hmm.. on second thought... it might actually be 200 yards

PLUS, our montly ritual includes a visit to the local Deli, for one of the best sandwiches I've ever had.

Im a believer in the "Gizmo".
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Berks County)

Hey guys,

I'd like to meet up with you guys at one of these shoots.

If you can post the dates ahead of time, or just settle on something consistent (like the 1st and 3rd Sat, 2nd and 4th Sat, etc), then I can make sure I don't have any other family stuff in the way and try to make the shoots on a regular basis.

Let me know.

(Philadelphia County)

Yes CR! You should come next time.

Another plus with shooting with us??..

as if the range wasnt nice enough, the Deli delicious, we get to shoot alongside Drak, and that makes anybody look like a master-world-class-champion-marksman!

==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Yes CR! You should come next time.

as if the range wasnt nice enough, the Deli delicious, we get to shoot alongside Drak, and that makes anybody look like a master-world-class-champion-marksman!

Actually, when I have time I'll have to post a pic of one of the targets from Friday's shoot with Aub. The M&P shot very well, even in my hands. I was impressed with it. More importantly, it just felt very comfortable.

I was also really liking the aub's XD. Definitely takes a little getting used to in comparison to a 9mm, but really nice.

(Philadelphia County)

YEs! I liked the 4'' XD as well. It shot a lot better than I thought it would.

But thats little kiddie stuff, wait until you get "muzzle-break slapped" by my Cetme.
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post

i resent that, and besides i may suck with the pistol, but ill beat you any day with my rifles , you couldnt even hit the target at 25 yards with your cetme.
    Drak-out
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by DrakinClaw View Post
    i resent that, and besides i may suck with the pistol, but ill beat you any day with my rifles , you couldnt even hit the target at 25 yards with your cetme.
    Drak-out
    LOL! You are right..

the difference being that your rifle is zeroed in perfectly, while my Cetme's sight is waaaaaaay messed up.

Maybe I can qualify for the special olympics with my Cetme.
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast