Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Bad Business Practices with Warners Surplus

I have a local business down street from Warners Surplus. Took my gun in on trade in on Oct. 20 2009. I had to take Rich Warner to local court to try and get him to be a good business man and make good..He did not..I emailed him from here to try and resolve matter, On Jan 21 the hearing date .He contacts me with his issues,says he has my gun..I tell him I am right down street..please take care of business. Today is Feb. 3 2010.We all have ISSUES! but I take care of my business. Jan 30 my business was robbed..thanks to Rich I do not have protection. I contacted ATF today.Going to police to report gun as advice of ATF. Sorry Rich I am tired of the game.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Bad Business Practices with Warners Surplus

Get the popcorn, here we go again!!!
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

And posting about it publicly when you have legal stuff in motion?

hold on, I got this email earlier that might contribute to the thread. It was meant for me but it seems your problems are paramount at the moment:

Dear friend

My name is Teressa Macurley the daughter of Mr.williams macurley of Zimbabwe.It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address but I got your contact address from the Johannesburg Chambers of Trade and Commerce.

During the last crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim the farms in our country, he ordered all the farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.My father was one of the best farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the Presidents political ideology, the Presidents supporters invaded my fathers farm burnt down everything, killed him and confiscated all his investments.

After the death of my father, my mother and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives! . We took along with us the money my father kept in the safe in my mothers house,which amounted to the sum of US$7Million to the Republic of South Africa.where we now seek political asylum. the money has been tranfered to a finacial house overseas My Mother and I have decided to contact any reliable overseas firm or persons who could assist us to claim this money out from the finacial house because we as asylum seeker here in South Africa we are not allowed certain financial rights like operating a bank account.

We need you to open a non-resident account through which this fund will be channeled out to your nominated overseas account.If my preposition is considered, for assisting us to transfer this money to your country, we will offer you $1million dollars of the total fund, while me and my family will like to invest in your country under your guidance and assistance. Your urgent response to my personal box will be h! ighly appreciated. ( teresamac@pochta.ru) anxiously waiting for you reply. thank you.
    Best regards,
    Teresa Macurley
    For the family.

I believe the post above me should be removed due to the fact that is has nothing to do with this thread. Or at least edited to remove the "joke section"

The OP has posted a negative story and until that story is proven a joke it should not be treated as one.

I would hope the moderators act swiftly and correctly on this issue. Feel free to delete this post when the other joke post is corrected.

Thank you!

(Allegheny County)

is this gonna be the same sock puppet Warners bashing crap again ???

you know, if some actually ever did have an issue with Rich and came on here they would have a hell of a time trying to get people to belive them !

Quote Originally Posted by DefconOne View Post
    I believe the post above me should be removed due to the fact that is has nothing to do with this thread. Or at least edited to remove the "joke section"

The OP has posted a negative story and until that story is proven a joke it should not be treated as one.

I would hope the moderators act swiftly and correctly on this issue. Feel free to delete this post when the other joke post is corrected.

Thank you!
    When one of these negative stories against rich actually goes somewhere, someone will care to take notice. Everytime someone starts some crap with Rich they give their half of the story (which is usually missing all sorts of information much like the one above).

People refer to it as "sock puppet" bashing because the users that come here and bash rich make one post and then disappear, never to return.

The "joke" post I made has about as much detail as the op.

I don't know how long you've been a "lurker" but someone who's been here a while would know that.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by DefconOne View Post

Thank you!
    seriously? you're not content attacking the ethics of other members, now you wanna try and fuck with other members because you don't get our humor? isn't there some traffic you could be playing in right now?

(York County)

In my short time that I have been here, I have seen more of these bogus Warners Surplus stories than anything. Any thread title with the words Warners Surplus should need to be approved by the mods. It's getting old, super quick. Let's see if this thread goes anywhere....

GB
    Certified Glock Armorer

(Monroe County)

Hhhhmm, so you guys dont know ah?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrnyman View Post
    Hhhhmm, so you guys dont know ah?
    People in the area know...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast