Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: ChamberedRound

Default ChamberedRound

I met CR yesterday at French Creek Outfitters...we went shooting at the indoor range. CR recently purchased a S&W M&P in 9mm and wanted to test it out. CR is a very friendly person...while I have never had a business transaction with him...I would say that he is trustworthy and I wouldn't have any reservations doing business with him...or calling him a friend.

Default Re: ChamberedRound

My apologies for not including feedback for CR. We met yesterday for CR to pick up his M&P mags. He ordered two from me. Great guy to deal with and to BS with about guns.

(Berks County)

I can't say enough good thing about CR. On top of being a great moderator and someone I enjoy communicating with online, he is even more enjoyable to shoot the shit with. I met with him yesterday to finalize his purchase of an AR that had been a safe queen for me. He and his family were really great folks to be around, now if he'll only help his son get that dinosaur built... Enjoy the AR my friend and we WILL get together to go shooting sometime in the near future.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    I can't say enough good thing about CR. On top of being a great moderator and someone I enjoy communicating with online, he is even more enjoyable to shoot the shit with. I met with him yesterday to finalize his purchase of an AR that had been a safe queen for me. He and his family were really great folks to be around, now if he'll only help his son get that dinosaur built... Enjoy the AR my friend and we WILL get together to go shooting sometime in the near future.
    Thanks for the kind words, Bill. And lest anyone think I'm a slacker, the motorized Lego dinosaur is complete!
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    Yeah, but is he really SUPER?

(Chester County)

I met CR the other day to buy a shotgun from him that he was selling for a friend. Even though the rifle wasnt his, he still went over it enough to assure me that weren't going to be any surprises once I went to the range.The coordination to meet up was easy, CR was actually early to our meeting spot (always a plus in my book!) CR is a good guy, honest & easy to talk to (we talked about 20 mins) and overall I cant say enough good things about our transaction. You could only hope that everyone on this board has transactions that are this easy. Have no doubt, if CR has something he's selling, you can guarantee that its going to be exactly as he describes it. I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything else that he would be selling.

Thanks Again CR!
    If you're not outraged & disgusted, you are simply not paying atttention