Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Tell me where I'm wrong?

I think in a real life situation the bald headed guy is dead because of his superman tactic? How would You guys with specialty training have handled this scenario?

http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Tell me where I'm wrong?

I don't claim to have "specialty training", but that money is insured. I'm not risking my life. Also, attempting to draw when a gun is already trained on you and there are multiple armed BGs is a pretty dumb move, IMO.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Washington County)

Does anyone really believe that the guy with the rifle didnt drop the cop in this? Someone was getting hurt in all of this, and I dont think it would just be the bad guys.

(Allegheny County)

That doesn't look realistic to me at all. I just don't see it happening that way. The only way that it could have happened is if the BGs where completely caught off guard, and are hesitant to actually shoot people.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Philadelphia County)

What struck me the most about that video, besides the over-all crappy production quality, the ridiculous way in which he "saves the day", is that he is going to have to sell a LOT of his stupid holsters in order to pay fines and penalties to the RIAA for the use of licensed music on his commercial.

Oh yeah, also, in the real world, when he rips open his shirt to draw, he is going to get shot. More than once.

I don't know who this guy is, or how well his holster works, but I wouldn't trust this douche-bag with mall-arcade security.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Monroe County)

Lightbulb Re: Tell me where I'm wrong?

I believe that that LEO just died a few times right there. that none of them would have shot him while he opened his shirt (hulk hogan style, granted, but it's like he screamed I'VE GOT A GUN!!!!!) is pretty unlikely. RELOADING!? pshht, dead. i don't buy it, unless the punks had airsoft guns!

however, i will observe that BGs are frequently stupid... and that the cop may have actually been clark kent in disguise.
    ONE TO THE HEAD!!!!

Stupid video, unrealistic at best.

There's no way BG #1 is going to sit there and watch you draw a gun while he has one trained on you and not shoot.

Really dumb assed marketing if you ask me. I'd probably not buy from them just because of this.

(Montgomery County)

The concept of the holster/shirt seems ok.
    Considering they're $49.95 each, unless you're going to wear the same one every day and be smelly, you're going to have to buy several. That's too expensive.

The video? What an irresponsibly dangerous piece of crap advertisement.

You guys with specialty training have handled this scenario?
    No specialty training. However in that scenario, if I were wearing the holster/shirt, my over shirt would not have been buttoned!
    I would have stepped aside, towards the bathrooms, and let them rob the place. I would have faced them and assesed the situation before ever thinking of drawing.
    The right to bear arms isn't for hunting bear. Subliminal Messages

(Allegheny County)

Personally I think that could be a great instructional video if the title was changed to "How to Get Yourself Killed During a Robbery in One Easy Lesson". What a dumba$$.

On the bright side, he'll probably get sued by the family of whoever tries to imitate his move someday.

(Montgomery County)

I really want to know if he got his order after taking on three armed robbers. There is nothing worse then ordering food or drink, paying for it and then never receiving it.

I would not buy that holster. It is slow, silly and will make my revolvers smell like armpit. I treat my favorite revolvers with care, especially when considering which cologne to wear.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast